I just read the evokation, and I feel strange. . .
Posted: 29 Jan 2019 18:14
Hello everyone!
I am quite new to this website and forum. Although I have been studying this site for a few months now and it has Bewildered me ever since. I have read that countless people have come to this site seeking for answers, but "come back" completely perplexed.
This quite caught my attention, for I have solved countless ciphers and mysteries in the past. I am not a professional, nor do I have any sort of badge, I have just been a fan of The BBC Sherlock and started putting mysteries and such into my own hands. I have been recognized for solving things like this. . .
But this was beyond anything I have ever seen. . .
This was way different then what I would normally do. And so I decided to give it a try and solve this "cipher". (Well what I thought was a cipher).
I started by going on websites like Reddit and asked people what they have experienced and asked them many other questions. Furthermore, I found out that there was a forum for the website and I read about what others have found. I read about the many wisdoms and such from this forum.
It really did catch my attention. And I will admit that when I first heard of this website, I thought it was just the work of some madman who is overly obsessed with numbers. . .
But it was far from that. . .
Eventually I decided that I've had enough studying and now it was time to actually fully read the evokation. Which I believed was the most important of all the pages? Or kinda like a introduction? I'm not to sure.
But anyway, and so I did! It took me about 2 hours to read the whole thing, but I can tell you only one thing: I have been affected in a way that I cannot explain.
A few weeks ago, I also read that the user "white rabbit" had said that they had experienced a weird side effect after reading the evokation. I thought that was nonsense, but I have to confess that I have experienced the same exact thing.
I can't quite even put it into words what I've seen/read/heard it was something beyond my normal thinking. In the beginning most of the evokation was explaining something about Zed Aliz Zed, which I still don't know who that is. At first I thought Zed Aliz Zed was supposed to kinda like be a representation of Christ because it said that he suffered a bloody red death, so I assumed it was like when Christ died on the cross like it said in the Bible.
But I don't think that Christ is always watching and suffering which is what it said.
Someone on Reddit told me that if you de-code the magikal alphabet you will know who Zed Aliz Zed is. Although I'm not sure if that's the truth.
So anyway, like I said the beginning didn't make that much sense too me. But here's the weird part! Even though I didn't really quite understand what I was reading, in the same time it felt like I was! It was a very weird experience. When I read the lines: PLEASE DO HAVE A PLEASANT JOURNEY I felt as if my soul and consciousness had left my body, and had entered some weird realm like a parallel universe.
Every sentence that I read gave me a strange effect. But after the first part of the evokation was over, it came to a part where it explained something about the power of numbers. The universal language of numbers. And that part made complete sense to me!
I won't go in to much detail here anymore, because strangely it's almost like everything is a blur. More of a memory now. But I will repeat this! It effected me very very strangely.
After I was done reading the evokation, I felt as if my soul and consciousness had came back into my body. . . .
. . . .
But I was different. . .i came back as a different person in a way I cannot explain. I feel a little as if I came back with a different state of mind, like I came back with a different point of view on everything!
After a few hours I started to think back on when I read the evokation. And this may sound weird, but I became quite emotional. It was just such a strange journey, and I just cannot explain what it is.
But here's the thing, no one believes me!
I have told my friends and family what I experienced and they say that I have just gone mad, and that it's all psychological.
But it wasn't!!! It was more than that!
Now I feel more and more drawn to this website everyday. I want to read more, I want to know more, and I want to experience that strange feeling again.
But before I do, I have a few questions for anyone who would be glad to answer:
Who particularly is Zed Aliz Zed? I know the answer can't be placed here, but is there something I can read know?
After I read the evokation, what should I read next?
What are some books to read that will help me understand this website?
What should I be studying to get a better view of it?
If anyone can answer these questions it would be very helpful thank you!
"Dearest Watson, it isn't the end. . .oh no no, it is only just the beginning!"
-sh3rl0ck
("The names Sherlock Holmes, and it is my business to know what others don't know") *wink
I am quite new to this website and forum. Although I have been studying this site for a few months now and it has Bewildered me ever since. I have read that countless people have come to this site seeking for answers, but "come back" completely perplexed.
This quite caught my attention, for I have solved countless ciphers and mysteries in the past. I am not a professional, nor do I have any sort of badge, I have just been a fan of The BBC Sherlock and started putting mysteries and such into my own hands. I have been recognized for solving things like this. . .
But this was beyond anything I have ever seen. . .
This was way different then what I would normally do. And so I decided to give it a try and solve this "cipher". (Well what I thought was a cipher).
I started by going on websites like Reddit and asked people what they have experienced and asked them many other questions. Furthermore, I found out that there was a forum for the website and I read about what others have found. I read about the many wisdoms and such from this forum.
It really did catch my attention. And I will admit that when I first heard of this website, I thought it was just the work of some madman who is overly obsessed with numbers. . .
But it was far from that. . .
Eventually I decided that I've had enough studying and now it was time to actually fully read the evokation. Which I believed was the most important of all the pages? Or kinda like a introduction? I'm not to sure.
But anyway, and so I did! It took me about 2 hours to read the whole thing, but I can tell you only one thing: I have been affected in a way that I cannot explain.
A few weeks ago, I also read that the user "white rabbit" had said that they had experienced a weird side effect after reading the evokation. I thought that was nonsense, but I have to confess that I have experienced the same exact thing.
I can't quite even put it into words what I've seen/read/heard it was something beyond my normal thinking. In the beginning most of the evokation was explaining something about Zed Aliz Zed, which I still don't know who that is. At first I thought Zed Aliz Zed was supposed to kinda like be a representation of Christ because it said that he suffered a bloody red death, so I assumed it was like when Christ died on the cross like it said in the Bible.
But I don't think that Christ is always watching and suffering which is what it said.
Someone on Reddit told me that if you de-code the magikal alphabet you will know who Zed Aliz Zed is. Although I'm not sure if that's the truth.
So anyway, like I said the beginning didn't make that much sense too me. But here's the weird part! Even though I didn't really quite understand what I was reading, in the same time it felt like I was! It was a very weird experience. When I read the lines: PLEASE DO HAVE A PLEASANT JOURNEY I felt as if my soul and consciousness had left my body, and had entered some weird realm like a parallel universe.
Every sentence that I read gave me a strange effect. But after the first part of the evokation was over, it came to a part where it explained something about the power of numbers. The universal language of numbers. And that part made complete sense to me!
I won't go in to much detail here anymore, because strangely it's almost like everything is a blur. More of a memory now. But I will repeat this! It effected me very very strangely.
After I was done reading the evokation, I felt as if my soul and consciousness had came back into my body. . . .
. . . .
But I was different. . .i came back as a different person in a way I cannot explain. I feel a little as if I came back with a different state of mind, like I came back with a different point of view on everything!
After a few hours I started to think back on when I read the evokation. And this may sound weird, but I became quite emotional. It was just such a strange journey, and I just cannot explain what it is.
But here's the thing, no one believes me!
I have told my friends and family what I experienced and they say that I have just gone mad, and that it's all psychological.
But it wasn't!!! It was more than that!
Now I feel more and more drawn to this website everyday. I want to read more, I want to know more, and I want to experience that strange feeling again.
But before I do, I have a few questions for anyone who would be glad to answer:
Who particularly is Zed Aliz Zed? I know the answer can't be placed here, but is there something I can read know?
After I read the evokation, what should I read next?
What are some books to read that will help me understand this website?
What should I be studying to get a better view of it?
If anyone can answer these questions it would be very helpful thank you!
"Dearest Watson, it isn't the end. . .oh no no, it is only just the beginning!"
-sh3rl0ck
("The names Sherlock Holmes, and it is my business to know what others don't know") *wink
