--------------------

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:22, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Hello there BeN1!

I found your post very interesting indeed!
The site mentions the power of 9, which is very much true. 9 posses lots of power, and can almost be used in any mathematical problem if you think about it.

But what about other numbers? I think this is what you are saying right?

Other numbers almost have as much power as the number 9. Like so, you said the number 2. Well the number 2 is the number to be used to divide to find a half. But 1 also has lots of power. 1 is the starting point for the infinite counting, and so 3 has power too, 4, 5, and so on.

And that's why I found your post very interesting. If other numbers can posses as much power as 9, why aren't they mentioned as much, and not given much credit too?

As a mathematician, I find this post as a very good question

-sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
User avatar
lstair
Posts: 40
Joined: 04 Oct 2018 00:06
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by lstair »

I think I know what you mean, BeN1, as in we couldn't have "9" without the numbers that precede before it?
I think the other numbers aren't given as much significance as nine is because nine represents something higher, just my opinion though.

I always thought it was interesting how 9 (or 6) kinda looks like the golden ratio, or how the Yin Yang looks like the numbers 69.
Attachments
9NINE.png
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by Red_Rose »

In reality, each number is different only in appearance, because all the numbers are the same number.

Mental exercise should help us to reach this solution: just as every point in infinity is the center, the container and the content of the infinite, so it is for numbers, for human beings and for all that exists.
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Red_Rose wrote: 04 Feb 2019 23:47 In reality, each number is different only in appearance, because all the numbers are the same number.

Mental exercise should help us to reach this solution: just as every point in infinity is the center, the container and the content of the infinite, so it is for numbers, for human beings and for all that exists.

Hello there red_rose!

I find your answer very helpful and true indeed!
As a mathematician, BeN1's post was very crucial and important to discuss about. I agree with your statement, every number is practically the same, and as you said, only in appearance they are truly different. It all starts with 1 number, and continues all the way to infinity! But every number has a purpose and every number is special in each and every very different but same way. It's quite the magic of numbers, am I right?

The number 9 posses great power, but what about 6? Or 3? And many many others?

I also liked your statement for mental exercises. As someone who is also studying in college for psychology, math and psychology serve a very important purpose. They both work together very well.

Interesting and very helpful answer you, have I say!

-sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by Red_Rose »

It is like distinguishing the various gods by their powers and abilities: Horus, Toth, Odin, Thor ...
Is there really a difference?
Are they really separate?

Each symbol reflects a fragment of us, a fragment of infinity, so we all need to get out of the realm of forms.

And once outside, we no longer need any symbol.

The symbol, the number, aims to take us out of the centered Ego, towards everything that is.

I don't know if I wrote correctly, I mostly use the translator.

Baci.
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:22, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

BeN1 wrote: 05 Feb 2019 12:53 it is very great, to see other people from I guess around ze globe, who discuss the magical appearance of numbers, because the people around me seem often to busy with their problems, often involving money and this kind of messy stress.

the sad thing is, people look at you, like you are the insane one, because you're involved in numerology and have interests in the occult, and this other "crazy"
stuff.

but damn it, but the more I think, my head kind a feels free, if someone knows, what I mean.
It's a bit hard to explain, but not to hard for gettin into it.

This is something most can actually live by!

I have always been interested in numerology and occultism. No I am not evil, no I do not sacrifice things.
These are the stereotypical things that most people assume about individuals like ourselves. Numbers are very crucial to our world. I agree, that most people around use are to pre-occupied in things that aren't important, things that no one really needs.

But at least we know for ourselves that there is a group of us (like on this forum) who all gather/share useful information, involving numbers. At least we know that we are the wise ones who are devoted to spirituality.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't for once think that I am one of them"
-Sherlock Holmes

This topic is very interesting to me, it is something that should be talked about. Thank you for this post!

-sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: AGAIN NUMBERS

Post by Red_Rose »

Exactly, this is my experience.
In this material existence each of us is attracted to some symbol or number or philosophy ...
The symbol itself isn't important but what it leads us to.
And all the symbols lead to the same point: Universal Consciousness.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests