ATTENTION FELLOW NUMEROLOGISTS
Posted: 12 Mar 2019 21:08
GREETINGS once again!
I have uncovered a website called "the numerologist" and I'll provide the link. It particularly focuses on the spirituality in numbers.
It will ask for your name and then give you a special spiritual reading. However I am not fond of the idea of physics, mediums, shamans, etc. I found that stuff fake in my own personal opinion. Although this was much different. The site never asks for personal information expect for your full birth name and birth date. At first I was a little skeptical on how this can work, but then the site calculated my name into numbers (which I am glad to say I finally understand it now) and then a pre-recorded voice continued to "speak". It said that in a matter of minutes, using the spirituality of numbers, it will determine things about me including my personality and personal situations.
Now here's where things get weird. . .
it guessed A LOT! about me. It told me my exact personality, it told me the real struggles I'm having in my life right now. It even guessed things that not even the closest people to me know about. And I do advise you, when entering this site, it might raise a hair or two as it stated. Many people have even commented questioning how this can be possible?
Although I don't have an answer, I do have a reference:
EACH LETTER OF THE HEBREW ALPHABET IS GIVEN A NUMERICAL VALUE BY COMBINING THE LETTERS WITH THE SACRED NUMBERS, REARRANGING THEM IN ENDLESS CONFIGURATIONS.
https://video.numerologist.com
best regards,
Sh3rl0ck
I have uncovered a website called "the numerologist" and I'll provide the link. It particularly focuses on the spirituality in numbers.
It will ask for your name and then give you a special spiritual reading. However I am not fond of the idea of physics, mediums, shamans, etc. I found that stuff fake in my own personal opinion. Although this was much different. The site never asks for personal information expect for your full birth name and birth date. At first I was a little skeptical on how this can work, but then the site calculated my name into numbers (which I am glad to say I finally understand it now) and then a pre-recorded voice continued to "speak". It said that in a matter of minutes, using the spirituality of numbers, it will determine things about me including my personality and personal situations.
Now here's where things get weird. . .
it guessed A LOT! about me. It told me my exact personality, it told me the real struggles I'm having in my life right now. It even guessed things that not even the closest people to me know about. And I do advise you, when entering this site, it might raise a hair or two as it stated. Many people have even commented questioning how this can be possible?
Although I don't have an answer, I do have a reference:
EACH LETTER OF THE HEBREW ALPHABET IS GIVEN A NUMERICAL VALUE BY COMBINING THE LETTERS WITH THE SACRED NUMBERS, REARRANGING THEM IN ENDLESS CONFIGURATIONS.
https://video.numerologist.com
best regards,
Sh3rl0ck