On the subject of Tables.
Posted: 19 Mar 2019 21:36
In the previous topic of discussion, (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13697) I mentioned creating a program to automatically generate the tables found withing this A-Maze-Ing website, however when communicating with the programming discord I am a part of, the general consensus revolves around the question of how the tables are created to begin with, how they are formatted, and the meanings behind the tables so prevalent in this site, etc.

I also feel as though creating a topic here to describe such explanations of these tables would be of great benefit to new members of the site who are also confused on the subject, and a place to direct them when they have questions concerning the tables.
I am attempting to figure out how to explain it myself but the logic behind some of the computations are still a mystery to me. For instance, in the table provided below, I am still a bit confused about how "40" was calculated on the first line. (Though I understand that M(4) I(9) N(5) D(4) = 22)
(Edit: After taking a second, I realized I forgot to incorporate the original number to letter conversions of 13+9+14+4)
I post the topic here in the hopes of getting the input and explanations of various members who might be familiar with the subject, such as Hope, or Redbeck so as not to burden David, who is already hard at work on his own tasks.

I also feel as though creating a topic here to describe such explanations of these tables would be of great benefit to new members of the site who are also confused on the subject, and a place to direct them when they have questions concerning the tables.
I am attempting to figure out how to explain it myself but the logic behind some of the computations are still a mystery to me. For instance, in the table provided below, I am still a bit confused about how "40" was calculated on the first line. (Though I understand that M(4) I(9) N(5) D(4) = 22)
(Edit: After taking a second, I realized I forgot to incorporate the original number to letter conversions of 13+9+14+4)
I post the topic here in the hopes of getting the input and explanations of various members who might be familiar with the subject, such as Hope, or Redbeck so as not to burden David, who is already hard at work on his own tasks.











