Page 1 of 1

AN APPRECIATION OF SVALBARD'S WORK

Posted: 25 Mar 2019 22:53
by Sh3rl0ck
Greetings once again!

This isn't much of a discussion topic, but I thought it was important to acknowledge the astounding work of our friend Svalbard.
The work of the new numerological calculator site is very beneficial and helpful to those interested in the numerological field of study. Or just simply for new users who aren't too familiar with how numerology works.

I don't have much to say, but I thought it would be good to post this here and appreciate the work of our esteemed Svalbard.

Kuddos to You, my friend!

Best regards,

Sh3rl0ck

Re: AN APPRECIATION OF SVALBARD'S WORK

Posted: 26 Mar 2019 00:30
by Svalbard
Sh3rl0ck,


Thank you for the praise. I am glad that you are finding the calculator useful.

While the app has basic functionality, I plan to develop it further. Before I move forward, though, I need a clearer idea of what features are needed / wanted. I am much obliged to Redbeck for his responses in the recent thread on tables, and I will re-read them to better understand what updates should be made next. That being said, I would appreciate more input on what additions or changes to make to the calculator.

There may not be any updates for the next few days, as I am figuring this out. But, once I believe that the app is ready, I can set up proper hosting for it (the current hosting is temporary), or hand it over to the administrators here to host (I would appreciate input on this as well).

Thank you again for your kind words. They are very encouraging.


Best Regards,
Svalbard