--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Are thoughts.
Yes it is but lets hope it doesn't fall to far now.#1
Lets all just cross our fingers.#6
What makes this such a wonderful place?#7
How does it stay so beautiful?#8
It wont be for long, lets enjoy it while it lasts.#9
Yes, yes it is.#4
Just how good do we have it?#2
But are we wonderful people?#11
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a few of our thoughts on this great place that we all call home.
with only our love
-O.P.A.L.
Lets all just cross our fingers.#6
What makes this such a wonderful place?#7
How does it stay so beautiful?#8
It wont be for long, lets enjoy it while it lasts.#9
Yes, yes it is.#4
Just how good do we have it?#2
But are we wonderful people?#11
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a few of our thoughts on this great place that we all call home.
with only our love
-O.P.A.L.
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
https://youtu.be/A3yCcXgbKrE
"What a wonderful world"
Louis Armstrong.
I had to mention this here, I just had too;)
"What a wonderful world"
Louis Armstrong.
I had to mention this here, I just had too;)
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests