The Principal of Polarity and its Application.
Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:17
Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.
As my awareness has grown so to the strength of my will. I have noticed that the synchronization of events occurring in my every day life are meaningful, almost...calculated.
I was featured on Fox news for the event which took place. Essentially, I attempted to return a wallet to a man who had left it on a city bus. I did not notice the gang sitting near buy who had already laid claim to the mans wallet. In attempting to retrieve it, by simply asking, I had incited their rage and I was attacked and robbed as a result.
I fought most of them off but was hospitalized as a result. But their fate was sealed from the moment they caused an effect. The scales are measured and the balance will always be maintained. All are now in prison. And during their court appearances they asked me for forgiveness.
Strange as it was their choices which led them to that place. This led to something even greater and now the city is facing a lawsuit in the millions as a result of an employees culpability which played a role in the incident.
Strange....choices and actions through ones will can shape reality. I may have nothing at the moment but a year from now after the litigations and I will REAP the REWARDS
As my awareness has grown so to the strength of my will. I have noticed that the synchronization of events occurring in my every day life are meaningful, almost...calculated.
I was featured on Fox news for the event which took place. Essentially, I attempted to return a wallet to a man who had left it on a city bus. I did not notice the gang sitting near buy who had already laid claim to the mans wallet. In attempting to retrieve it, by simply asking, I had incited their rage and I was attacked and robbed as a result.
I fought most of them off but was hospitalized as a result. But their fate was sealed from the moment they caused an effect. The scales are measured and the balance will always be maintained. All are now in prison. And during their court appearances they asked me for forgiveness.
Strange as it was their choices which led them to that place. This led to something even greater and now the city is facing a lawsuit in the millions as a result of an employees culpability which played a role in the incident.
Strange....choices and actions through ones will can shape reality. I may have nothing at the moment but a year from now after the litigations and I will REAP the REWARDS