Number 9 singularity.
Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:28
Hello everybody,
I came across this site about one year ago, but I just signed up on the oracle. So firstly I'd like to thank for this incredible work, and introduce myself to this forum. For a year, I've been tried to figure what this site is about. And I had to change my mind few times about this site, as I first thought it was just a puzzle or some kind of coded message. I did read a lot of pages on it, but I'm still at the beginning of the path. Now the strange thing is, that apparently after I got to know about the maze, I started to read, listen to music and watch myself around, in a different way and perspective. The more I went deep in this website, and the more reasonable all of it appear to me. This site, I guess, pointed me in the direction of finding informations about a lot of things, from kabalah to ancient manuscript, from Hinduism, to maths. Now I'm kinda stuck with the question: How?! What I learned so far is that 9 is the most important number, and I kinda can see a pattern about 9 which kinda describes all the universe, or our reality. Starting from considering degrees and geometry and simmetry, 360' bisected always reduces to 9, and the same the degrees of a square, a triangle etc etc always reduce to nine. I also noticed that all the digit except 9 is equal 36 (3+6 is 9), and that 9 plus one of the digit (i.e. 9+7 is equal 16 which reduces to 7) always reduces to the digit. That made me start to think and especially dream some weird stuff. That seems like a communication code, for an input there is an output, like it is simultaneously a singularity and nothing. 36 and 0 is 360. May sound crazy but it looks like 9 creaty everything and nothing at the same time. It still sound strange to me, and I can't fully explain the concept, and sometimes Im really scared, I can feel, I'm kinda going out of my mind, probably. Still, even if I figured out that it could be a sort of way of communication, programming, I still can't find an answer about the "How/why?" it is possible. I really hope I will find new answers and why, some new questions, tough there are still a lot of them to be answered.
Best regards,
I came across this site about one year ago, but I just signed up on the oracle. So firstly I'd like to thank for this incredible work, and introduce myself to this forum. For a year, I've been tried to figure what this site is about. And I had to change my mind few times about this site, as I first thought it was just a puzzle or some kind of coded message. I did read a lot of pages on it, but I'm still at the beginning of the path. Now the strange thing is, that apparently after I got to know about the maze, I started to read, listen to music and watch myself around, in a different way and perspective. The more I went deep in this website, and the more reasonable all of it appear to me. This site, I guess, pointed me in the direction of finding informations about a lot of things, from kabalah to ancient manuscript, from Hinduism, to maths. Now I'm kinda stuck with the question: How?! What I learned so far is that 9 is the most important number, and I kinda can see a pattern about 9 which kinda describes all the universe, or our reality. Starting from considering degrees and geometry and simmetry, 360' bisected always reduces to 9, and the same the degrees of a square, a triangle etc etc always reduce to nine. I also noticed that all the digit except 9 is equal 36 (3+6 is 9), and that 9 plus one of the digit (i.e. 9+7 is equal 16 which reduces to 7) always reduces to the digit. That made me start to think and especially dream some weird stuff. That seems like a communication code, for an input there is an output, like it is simultaneously a singularity and nothing. 36 and 0 is 360. May sound crazy but it looks like 9 creaty everything and nothing at the same time. It still sound strange to me, and I can't fully explain the concept, and sometimes Im really scared, I can feel, I'm kinda going out of my mind, probably. Still, even if I figured out that it could be a sort of way of communication, programming, I still can't find an answer about the "How/why?" it is possible. I really hope I will find new answers and why, some new questions, tough there are still a lot of them to be answered.
Best regards,