Page 1 of 1
A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 19 Feb 2020 14:48
by Redbeck
It is with great sadness that we now must report that our dear friend and prolific Oracle forum contributor Hope known to us personally as Suz [short for Suzanne] died on Sunday morning, 16th of February 2020 far too young at aged just 62.
Suz was a sweet natured, kind, generous, genuinely good hearted and humour appreciative lady, a talented knitting artist and designer of beautiful knitwear; as we would say in Yorkshire, “A rate grand lass.” She gave a great deal of her time to posting on any number of diversely interesting knowledge amplification, as well as more mindfulness driven topics.
Suz was of course gracious about her time spent, saying that she not only enjoyed but was personally motivated by writing what was an enormous number of posts (1,356 to be exact). Above all that the exercise was hopefully cathartic.
Rest in Peace Redbeck and DaveD
A Lament
#
O World ! O Life ! O Time !
On whose last steps I climb,
Trembling at that where I had stood before;
When will return the glory of your prime?
No more--Oh, never more!
Out of the day and night
A joy has taken flight;
Fresh spring, and summer, and winter hoar
Move my faint heart with grief, but with delight
No more--Oh, never more !
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 19 Feb 2020 16:56
by Nazheek
"Many lives, Arjuna, you and I have lived I remember them all, but thou dost not."
Baghavad-Gita, iv, 5.
Suzanne now knows the answer to the great mystery. May she rest in her secret knowledge.
--------------------
Posted: 19 Feb 2020 18:58
by BeN1
--------------------
Hope
Posted: 19 Feb 2020 21:31
by packajos000
.......................................................+.................+.........................................................
.................................................+......+.............+......+...................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.................................+..............+.........+.......+.........+.............+.....................................
..................................................................................................................................
...........................+..........+.......+............+...+...........+........+..........+...............................
..................................................................................................................................
.............................+.............+..+..............+...............+..+.............+................................
..................................................................................................................................
.............+...............+................+..............+..............+................+................+................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................+.......+................+............+............+.................+......+...........................
..................................................................................................................................
...........+......................+...............+..........+..........+................+......................+..............
..................................................................................................................................
...............+......................+.............+........+........+..............+.....................+...................
..................................................................................................................................
...................+.......................+..........+......+......+...........+......................+.......................
..................................................................................................................................
......+++.+++..........+.....................+.......+....+....+........+....................+...........++++++...........
..................................................................................................................................
..+...................................+..............+....+..+..+.....+.............+....................................+....
..................................................................................................................................
.......+.........................................+.......+.+++..+.......+........................................+............
..................................................................................................................................
.................+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+++++++++++++++++++++.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+....................
..................................................................................................................................
............+.........................................+....+++++....+........................................+................
..................................................................................................................................
..+.......................................+...........+...+.+..+...+...........+......................................+.......
..................................................................................................................................
..+...........................+..................+......+...+....+......+.................+...........................+.......
..................................................................................................................................
......................+......................+.........+.....+......+........+.......................+.........................
..................................................................................................................................
.................+......................+............+.......+........+...........+......................+.....................
..................................................................................................................................
.............+......................+..............+.........+..........+..............+.....................+.................
..................................................................................................................................
.........+..................+..+................+...........+............+................+.+..................+..............
..................................................................................................................................
...............+..............+................+.............+..............+................+.............+...................
..................................................................................................................................
.............................+...............++..............+...............++..............+.................................
..................................................................................................................................
............................+...........+.....+.............+.+.............+....+............+................................
..................................................................................................................................
....................................+..........+...........+.....+..........+...........+.......................................
..................................................................................................................................
.................................................+.......+...........+.......+...................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.................................................+.....+...............+.....+...................................................
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 19 Feb 2020 22:27
by Redbeck
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 20 Feb 2020 15:18
by Redbeck
A further in memoriam for Hope & Suz sent by Packajos000 direct to David Denison, which DaveD has asked me to put on the forum, for which I thank Packajos000 for.
It's always hard to process the passing of someone with whom you fed the Oracle Forum side by side for a number of years. When she suddenly rolled up her sleeves and joined us in the cause one day, she proved a rare and industrious find indeed. RIP Redbeck
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 6:06 AM
To: David Denison
Subject: Hope
..................................++++...............................................++++...........................................
............................+...............+....................................+...............+....................................
...........................+.................+..................................+.................+...................................
............................+................+..................................+................+....................................
...............................+..+........+....................................+............+.......................................
..............................+........+..............................................+........+......................................
.........................+...............+..........................................+...............+.................................
.............+.................................+++.....................+++..................................+.......................
...........+.........................................+................+.........................................+.....................
...........+...+...............................+....+................+....+...............................+....+....................
...........+.....+...........................+.....+..................+.....+...........................+.....+.....................
...........+......+.........................+.......+.................+......+.........................+......+.....................
...........+.....++.........................++......+...............+.....++.........................+.+....+.....................
.........+......+.+.......................+.+.......+............+.......+.+.......................+.+.......+....................
.......+.......+..+........................+.+.......+..........+.......+.+........................+...+......+...................
.......+.....+...+.........................+....+......+......+......+....+..........................+...+.....+..................
......+....+....+............................+....+.....+.....+....+....+.............................+....+....+.................
.....+...+.....+..............................+.....+...+....+...+.....+...............................+....+....+................
....+..+.......+...............................+......+..........+......+................................+......+…+...............
.+......+.....+.................................+....+...........+......+................................+.....+.......+...........
+......+......+...............+................+......+........+......+................+...............+......+........+..........
+......+......+.............+...+..............+........+++........+...............+..+.............+.......+......+.............
..+............+............+......+............+......................+............+......+............+............+.............
................+..........+..........+.........+........................+.........+..........+..........+..........................
.................+........+............+........+.........................+.......+............+.........+..........................
.................+........+............+........+.........................+.......+............+.........+..........................
..................+......+...............+......+.........................+......+..............+......+............................
..................+.......+.............+........+......................+........+.............+........+...........................
.................+........+.............+........+......................+........+.............+........+...........................
.................+.......+................+......+......................+.......+...............+.......+...........................
..................+.....+...................+....+.......................+....+..................+.....+............................
...................+....+....................+...+.......................+...+....................+...+.............................
....................+...+....................+....+....................+....+....................+...+..............................
..................+......+...................+..........+.........+..........+..................+.......+...........................
...........+........+............................+.........+...+........+............................+........+.....................
............++++...........................................................................................++++.....................
...............................................................++.....................................................................
.............................................................+...+....................................................................
.....................................................++......+..+....++.............................................................
...........................................++++++.......+…+.......++++++........................................................
.....................................+++............................................+++.............................................
......................................+..................................................+............................................
...................................+........................................................+.........................................
..................................+..........................................................+........................................
..................................+..............H.O.P.E.F.U.L.N.E.S.S.................+........................................
...................................+........................................................+.........................................
....................................+......................................................+..........................................
......................................+..................................................+............................................
.........................................+............................................+...............................................
............................................+......................................+..................................................
................................................+..............................+......................................................
....................................................+......................+..........................................................
.........................................................+............+...............................................................
..............................................................+++.....................................................................
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 20 Feb 2020 16:32
by O.P.A.L
A farewell to a friend that whom I never had the pleasure to thank
Over the heavens
Peaking through the soul
After your time has ended
Long to live a life anew
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 21 Feb 2020 14:18
by Nazheek
Irene, goodnight
Irene, goodnight
Goodnight, Irene
Goodnight Irene
I'll see you in my dreams
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 21 Feb 2020 23:01
by Sh3rl0ck
My God!
What is happening to us now? I don't have any words right now at the current moment, I'm just in shock and deeply saddened. May her beautiful and unique soul rest in heavenly peace in the afterlife. You'll be greatly missed by your friends here on the forum.
In memoriam to a great mind. You will never be forgotten as you influenced this site so much.
Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 12 Mar 2020 20:28
by Redbeck
David Denison and I attended our friend Suzanne (Suz to us) and generous Oracle forum contributor Hope's funeral this afternoon. A large contingent of family and frends bid her farewell for the final time with a favourite poem..... We miss her greatly Redbeck
Remember
BY CHRISTINA ROSSETTI
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.
Christina Georgina Rossetti was an English poet who wrote a broad collection of romantic, devotional, and children's poems.

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz
Posted: 15 Mar 2020 16:44
by Helios
I don’t know of her significance to this forum just yet, but I have faith I will, and I know for a fact that her death will only feel worse and worse the more I learn here