Fellow kin, new comer here.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
6Neffertem6Phoenix6
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Mar 2020 13:41
Contact:

Fellow kin, new comer here.

Post by 6Neffertem6Phoenix6 »

As soon as I had discovered this website I knew that the recent rise in the intensity of numerical synchronicity in my life wasn't for no good reason. I have had powerful experiences since I was a child without going too much into it I write exactly as this content creator does and the numbers, symmetry and geometry are identical along with the content. Has anyone else had the same instinctual/intuitive experiences ?
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Fellow kin, new comer here.

Post by Helios »

Yessir keep diggin sir yessir
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest