Page 1 of 1

Newcomer but not a dummy

Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:58
by Helios
Alright your boy has been reading up a lot now, and I’m ready to learn more
I’m a graphic designer, open abt my identity, I first found interests in mythology in Percy Jackson has a kid, I’m not at all minded with the actual processes of deciphering and numbers, I’m specifically interested in the weird like, coincidences happening now that I’m here

Coincidence is a bad word but I think you understand what I’m trying to articulate here.

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:30
by Helios
This bird you cannot change

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:34
by Helios
Can anyone give me some music taste opinions? I quite like Lynyrd Skynyrd and Ozzy.

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:45
by Helios
what is a killer when a man has no concept of murder? What is a saint when a man has no concept of a miracle ?

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:50
by Helios
Ouranos Cycling and cycling, only calmed by the earths intervention

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:57
by Helios
Thank you all here for helping me learn. Met a lot of sick friends through here. All I can say about the site is keep learning keep digging