Page 1 of 1

Blue Oyster Cult

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 20:49
by Helios
They obviously know the knowledge of this site somehow.
The man standing is at the angle given by packajos and the cards are obviously the god-kings of the white rabbit story
What the fuck bro
I can’t attach the cover it’s too large but it’s Agents of Fortune and it has some of their best hits.
Lots of hidden imagery down to the cover to the name and to the lyrics. It is a doctrine of god

Re: Blue Oyster Cult

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:14
by Helios
Anyone in the crowd like Lynyrd Skynyrd or Nirvana? Now those men understood the clock

Re: Blue Oyster Cult

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:16
by Helios
I don’t make music yet but when I do, Apollo will be proud

Re: Blue Oyster Cult

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:19
by Helios
It make me so mad, tho I let not rage consume me but there are those in the music industry who use divine knowledge to hurt and hinder other humans for selfish reasons. Let thou know, your evils shall be reckon and the world shall prosper.
You ppl in the industry try to act like you see all the angles but you still miss the most important one of all and that is LOVE