Page 1 of 1
Personal Magickalphabet
Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:23
by Helios
Initials MAFJ = 12 = 3
Full Name = 14 = 5
Below = 10 = 1
Sum = 9
Birthday = 10/01/01, aka 999
Constellation: Libra, Rising sun, Scales of Judgement.

Re: Personal Magickalphabet
Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:52
by Helios
Themis=11 (titan of justice, inspiration for Statue of Liberty, often depicted blind as justice is objective)
MAF = 11
If themis is substituted for below, sum changes to 1
If yygeia substituted for below, sum becomes 8
If Hygeia, (original post) sum changes to 9
These 3 alone amount to 18 = 9, 9/3 = 3
I’ll try another 3
Apollo, Helios, Dionysus
8,5,9 = 21 = 3/3 = 1
21/3 = 7
Not entirely sure what to make of this or if I even did it correctly bc I used a calculator for the equations I’m not good with numbers.
Re: Personal Magickalphabet
Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:14
by Helios
Apologies. I’m still learning the math I’ll practice more.