I am new, and I am weak

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Oreius
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Jun 2020 15:18
Contact:

I am new, and I am weak

Post by Oreius »

I find myself staring endlessly into numbers and letters designed for minds higher than my own, desperately grasping at stars billions of lightyears away. I need guidance. I thirst for truth and knowledge, but I do not wish to have answers handed to me. I wish to solve the question. I wish to find the evocation. I wish to find the end at the beginning. But... I cannot even find the beginning of the beginning.

To put it bluntly, I need a starting point. A small nudge in the right direction to understand what I'm missing. I know the code, I've read the words, I understand the writings... but I know not the message.

Help, for I fear I'm dying.
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: I am new, and I am weak

Post by IoBoI »

Find your inner peace and it’ll be okay man. The answers will come to all as we are entitled to them
•
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: I am new, and I am weak

Post by Redbeck »

Dear Oreius, firstly my profound apologies for such a late greeting, nonetheless a warm welcome to the Oracle forum community and thank you for your articulate question. Hopefully the following will help you.

Kind Regards Redbeck.

And so to a brief introduction to the essence of the site, although we recommend that the reader initially explores what is a vast repository of creative information, solo to gain an initial interpretation for which you have to dig deep down through the indices to follow the thread and weave your own destiny.

This is not a university degree course with tutors in attendance to guide you, as a new reader we would recommend that you gather a collection of your own experiences and identify the areas of knowledge that interest you most. By taking this approach, you will be embarking on what is a long but fruitful journey I assure you. Hopefully an odyssey that will expand both your inner and observational wisdom, some might refer to this as enlightenment, and lead to a change in your perception of life. The site was created to help divine how we as humankind can collectively help to save the world from its current predicament before it is too late. This enlightened personal change will undoubtedly cover a plethora of topics from spiritual to creative art & literature, sociological to philanthropic, saving the natural word and habitable environments, shifting capitalistic dictatorship to sociocracy, understanding the elements of climate science which form the ingredients of the "current predicament" which need many of us to change our ways at a individual level while government demands profit. And more besides.

Turning the first page on 973-eht-namuh-973.com, walks you into what is a knowledge collection, exchange and transference site, designed to reinvigorate a possibly jaded habit of learning. A reignition that will hopefully lead visitors to the site onto alternative positive thought paths resulting in plans of action, that we believe will in turn motivate thinking readers to access and participate in a universal mind for the greater good of humankind. Universal mind, being an amalgamation of enlightened intellectual resource that will hopefully help us to collectively restore the world we inhabit to become a better place on every level, for all inhabitants of planet Earth.

One might call it a scholarly but nonetheless pragmatic push toward establishing an even handed and philanthropic world government as far removed from the ideology of capitalism as it can possibly get, approved by humanity not self serving politicians. A body that will eventually, under the stewardship of states-persons of powerful positive intellect, possessing sane and compassionate minds with an impeccable moral compass, completely devoid of ego or obsession with either power or money, hopefully fashion a superior quality of life for all. A quality of life and law that will consign the prevailing rampantly capitalistic self-centred society into history, voiding its gluttonous appetite for precious elementary raw material, that is systematically destroying the human race. Sharing those natural resources currently dominated by a minority but in this case with no caveat of ownership: water, forest, grassland, and agricultural produce to sustain humankind, establishing global balance and wellbeing as a result.

You will also note that within this vehicle for positive global change, that transposition of language into number is vitally important to the process. The resulting numeric patterns that already appear within our work as well as future decoding, are highly tuned sensory indicators of the stress and crash points in our world that require addressing with great urgency, in order to prevent the whole socio-political system under which we presently exist sliding off the edge of a cliff in chaos. And figures strongly in the universal mind pathway to greater good which is the foundation stone of 973-eht-namuh-973.com, where 5 represents the balance and wellbeing between 1 the ultimate power number 9 (Where the number nine can both determine or be a spreader of either intense light or repressive darkness).

Along with this, we believe that the creative arts in all forms are hugely influential in a more joyful movement for human change that will help revive a flagging world and rejuvenate a rapid and sadly declining grasp of spirituality and how to tread the road to peaceful coexistence and humanity towards all human and sentient beings on earth. Above all ultimate ambition is to stimulate alternative thought processes among the 973-eht-namuh-973 community that would eventually result in actions for the greater good of humankind.

What I would add in conclusion is that the newly arrived should enter the site with a free spirit unencumbered by preconception. For while you might not find an exhaustive list of answers that you seek in one huge explosion of light, the candle of knowledge, truth and proof will burn all the brighter because of your efforts until it becomes a candelabra of sweet smelling beeswax candles, and you will most certainly uncover answers. But don't give up, keep at it as the founder creator and content architect of the site, David Denison is constantly adding new material.

It would seem apt to add the words of the highly influential Italian educator, physician and writer on scientific pedagogy, Maria Tecla Artemisia Montessori, to this profound chain of thought.
“We cannot create observers by saying 'observe', but by giving them the power and the means for this observation and these means are procured through education of the senses.”

Oh…………and thank you for taking the train.

Kind Regards Redbeck


Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests