Sights
Posted: 03 Dec 2020 21:41
I’ve seen I’ve been ive gleamed, redeemed, brought out of the lives of fiends.
I didn’t hold an ego until I was told I had to have, I didn’t care for money until they made think it was honey.
Woe to those who hold it dear their ears and nose will remain runny. I cannot judge, my perception has budged, but since I am still in the world I will feel that nudge.
The morality isn’t in the invention it is in the how of its intention
He brought us a sword, a word, a way to make ourselves righteous lords.
Who are you? Split in two between and betwixt, a divine mix, and the art lies in the path of which.
You may want to be god, your mind might be stiff or swift or let alone to drift and sift, but you not know the standards of which they themselves use to lift.
Once I felt alone, young and old, bold and cold, compared myself to the gods above some of which are hardly as subtle as a dove some of which know love some the glove can’t be shoved. I wanted to find my place my peace, even a fragment or a piece of myself, to lift out of that coffin, that shelf, and seed gold for loved ones, me, and my world to behold.
I turned to my family, to dissect the generation errors plaguing is frantically, then to the gods, heroes of old, the renown, the ones who sew. To my surprise, and what seemed tasteful to my guise, I found favor in some eyes, and under their wing I learned their songs to sing, and even further that bell still calls and rings.
Then I realized something I always held in my eyes, the gods have our impulses, of course, this course was obvious, the pantheons desires did not remain entirely ominous, we invented the word so it would only make sense to fashion ourselves eventually to match what’s heard.
Then I saw they were as sad and mawed as all us who have “flaws”. They clawed to humanity, they crave the simple things as much as they rave to be above potholes and graves, they wish to once again kiss some of that ignorance because it is simple love that holds us bliss.
Now you should ask and wield your axe to that tree and snake that basks, what is a god? What makes god reside behind a mans eyes and opens the world for nothing to hide?
Saturn will eat you, reap you, trap you in patterns and trick you into thinking it’s the only thing that matters, maybe even a stranger will attempt to move into your manger.
Zeus hold truths but hardly any truths are solid enough to outwit a sleuth
Pluto knows the real you though, the key to hades is still filled with maybes, his tea made from the leaves of million fallen trees, and he only wants you to partake with he.
Venus of beauty mean as almightys fury, always changing and shifting, sometimes always in a hurry
Mars will lead you near and far, war is a force, he claims the divine horse that decides better from worse.
Mercury, that strength of wit and mind that parallels Hercules’, I have heard thee, thee has heard me, praise be the messenger, and raise his harbingers
Earth Sun and Moon, the play and players who determine the dawn and noon, of long and soon, of wax and wane, vectors of light and rain and the beautifully terrifying stage in which we stay.
They live, the dark ones, the dim ones, the sins that never become undone, here among us, will you join the ranks and he swept off the river bank? I know once I very well held the option to be one of these planks.
Light was always here and always fights and allows dark for without that stark constraint the world would perish in a flash.
What’s more ironic, one may avoid his concept of sin his whole life and find himself in binds away from from his Holy help, or that to escape your selfmade hell, not only yours but programmed into you from a cell, you must kill and die to realize the real sky
I didn’t hold an ego until I was told I had to have, I didn’t care for money until they made think it was honey.
Woe to those who hold it dear their ears and nose will remain runny. I cannot judge, my perception has budged, but since I am still in the world I will feel that nudge.
The morality isn’t in the invention it is in the how of its intention
He brought us a sword, a word, a way to make ourselves righteous lords.
Who are you? Split in two between and betwixt, a divine mix, and the art lies in the path of which.
You may want to be god, your mind might be stiff or swift or let alone to drift and sift, but you not know the standards of which they themselves use to lift.
Once I felt alone, young and old, bold and cold, compared myself to the gods above some of which are hardly as subtle as a dove some of which know love some the glove can’t be shoved. I wanted to find my place my peace, even a fragment or a piece of myself, to lift out of that coffin, that shelf, and seed gold for loved ones, me, and my world to behold.
I turned to my family, to dissect the generation errors plaguing is frantically, then to the gods, heroes of old, the renown, the ones who sew. To my surprise, and what seemed tasteful to my guise, I found favor in some eyes, and under their wing I learned their songs to sing, and even further that bell still calls and rings.
Then I realized something I always held in my eyes, the gods have our impulses, of course, this course was obvious, the pantheons desires did not remain entirely ominous, we invented the word so it would only make sense to fashion ourselves eventually to match what’s heard.
Then I saw they were as sad and mawed as all us who have “flaws”. They clawed to humanity, they crave the simple things as much as they rave to be above potholes and graves, they wish to once again kiss some of that ignorance because it is simple love that holds us bliss.
Now you should ask and wield your axe to that tree and snake that basks, what is a god? What makes god reside behind a mans eyes and opens the world for nothing to hide?
Saturn will eat you, reap you, trap you in patterns and trick you into thinking it’s the only thing that matters, maybe even a stranger will attempt to move into your manger.
Zeus hold truths but hardly any truths are solid enough to outwit a sleuth
Pluto knows the real you though, the key to hades is still filled with maybes, his tea made from the leaves of million fallen trees, and he only wants you to partake with he.
Venus of beauty mean as almightys fury, always changing and shifting, sometimes always in a hurry
Mars will lead you near and far, war is a force, he claims the divine horse that decides better from worse.
Mercury, that strength of wit and mind that parallels Hercules’, I have heard thee, thee has heard me, praise be the messenger, and raise his harbingers
Earth Sun and Moon, the play and players who determine the dawn and noon, of long and soon, of wax and wane, vectors of light and rain and the beautifully terrifying stage in which we stay.
They live, the dark ones, the dim ones, the sins that never become undone, here among us, will you join the ranks and he swept off the river bank? I know once I very well held the option to be one of these planks.
Light was always here and always fights and allows dark for without that stark constraint the world would perish in a flash.
What’s more ironic, one may avoid his concept of sin his whole life and find himself in binds away from from his Holy help, or that to escape your selfmade hell, not only yours but programmed into you from a cell, you must kill and die to realize the real sky