Synaesthesia
Posted: 05 Dec 2020 15:18
“Synesthesia or synaesthesia is a perceptual phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.[3][4][5][6] People who report a lifelong history of such experiences are known as synesthetes. Awareness of synesthetic perceptions varies from person to person.[7] In one common form of synesthesia, known as grapheme–color synesthesia or color–graphemic synesthesia, letters or numbers are perceived as inherently colored.[8][9] In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may appear as a three-dimensional map (clockwise or counterclockwise).[10][11] Synesthetic associations can occur in any combination and any number of senses or cognitive pathways.[12]“
With this being said, prayer and playing with your body vibration and etheric self can trigger this, I believe it to be why in prayer I see the flashes and certain colors and patterns which build and build and wax and wane until a beautiful idea can be transmitted.
Numbers always had colors tho I was never crazy good in math and then again highschool wasn’t worth the effort. Words, numbers, have colors, and sounds respond to my head like a music visualizer I’m sure it’s the same for most people I mean of course we have music videos.
However, never the other way around I’ve noticed, colors don’t trigger sounds atleast not for me, I bet the rainbow would sound like a symphony.
With this being said, prayer and playing with your body vibration and etheric self can trigger this, I believe it to be why in prayer I see the flashes and certain colors and patterns which build and build and wax and wane until a beautiful idea can be transmitted.
Numbers always had colors tho I was never crazy good in math and then again highschool wasn’t worth the effort. Words, numbers, have colors, and sounds respond to my head like a music visualizer I’m sure it’s the same for most people I mean of course we have music videos.
However, never the other way around I’ve noticed, colors don’t trigger sounds atleast not for me, I bet the rainbow would sound like a symphony.