Page 1 of 1

THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:34
by Black_Rose

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 19:36
by Auriorusiana
Tall very tall.
I muttered one word before I woke “woah”

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 19:38
by Auriorusiana
When? And where. I know it’s still there. I haven’t been back but I’d love to see it again. Only a glimpse unfortunately, wasn’t there in person, but still I went. I give thanks for those who opened the door and invited me all those years ago to even let me see it.
Another city, white pillars and arches, across a very long and white barren desert. It was after all had gone. Atlantis?

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 19:40
by Auriorusiana
You always bring something beautiful here

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 19:46
by Auriorusiana
Who is the man with the spiral face? An old dream but, stood out than others. Black and red, unstable, it’s face took my entire view, and it chased me until help killed it.

Another, the sky was oil colors, I was 10 in my childhood neighborhood, it was multicolored and swirling. Another one took place in the same spot but with Jupiter in the sky and very near. And a third in the same spot, I looked to my left and saw a mushroom cloud, I hold up my thumb to see if I am in radius, and I was.

Lastly as I can recall, this year. Three tiki masks, looking at me, not knowing what to make of me, i was sitting in my yard. Same spot different dream I am taking huge leaps as if low gravity

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 19:57
by Auriorusiana
Split and It. Combined Divine Eyes aligned in time and channeled signs. The paradox of the timeless clock, of a man who knows and knows not.
LSD induced vision, combined with being sick and near death: the stars in the sky became bear and panther and stood far above the tree line, and they fought. Many other battles taking place in the distance
Saw glimpses of my entire life, and knew the concept of family was close to being lost, the feeling stabbed cold as frost and hot as a boiling pot.
Offers to leave, to die and decease, I couldn’t leave my family behind in that confusion even though I as just as.
Sirens sirens sirens, I was overdosing and my body wearing thin.
Nature man and technology can harmonize. Over and over. They can live together. I saw a metal pillar constructed with vegetation growing on it.
Shooting stars in the sky, phantoms in the street, peoples astral selfs above their houses. I wandered in a trance, ranting, I knew this was a day I would be closer to whole and yet separate, divine madness.
I told a sinner of all sinners in my trance, that they are burning in hell, it shook him to his core.
Generational errors revealed, poison dripping down the walls.
Mother held me, I saw not hear real tears but her soul wept, it wept and wept, she prayed and prayed until my heart slowed down and it worked it’s way out my system. After all I put on the movie the matrix for them to watch.
Other images flashed, dysfunctional prophecy, soon I will do a controlled experiment. But this is the GOD given truth of what I saw. I cannot speak of this anywhere else, without being pinned with insanity or attempting for attention.
I know the answers of what i saw, and I know I will retrieve more, now that my mind body and soul are relieved and no longer sore.

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 23:38
by Black_Rose
Chiedo scusa a Dave se non traduco in inglese, non ho voglia.

Credo che alcuni cervelli fatichino a mantenere contatto con la realtà.
La città mistica è uno stato interiore che contribuirà a modificare quello esteriore durante un processo graduale.

Perciò quando e dove lo devi chiedere a te stesso.

L'uomo con la faccia a spirale dove lo vedi?
Io vedo una donna.
O intendi l'uomo con la faccia di cazzo?
Ihihihihih
Egli è colui che saprà identificarsi totalmente con Dio.

Via della mano destra è disidentificazione e rinuncia.
(tristezza infinita)

Via della mano sinistra è ascesa verso l'identificazione totale.
Image

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 19 Dec 2020 23:46
by Auriorusiana
And you’d be caught in the middle?
My apologies I took this too literally for something I dreamt

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:14
by Black_Rose
Nel mezzo solo in apparenza.
Io so essere fredda e fervente al contempo.
Mai tiepida.
Il tiepidume scialbo lo trovo noiosissimo.

A volte il ghiaccio a contatto con la pelle ustiona.
Non c'è confine tra estremi.

IL GRANDE SEGRETO DELLA CITTÀ POLARE

Questa frase l'ho sentita in dormiveglia nel cuore della notte.
E mi ha svegliata completamente.
Non sapevo nulla di alcuna città polare.
Ho indagato le città rifugio bibliche e credo vi sia attinenza.

Image

Si verranno a creare nuovi punti energetici polarizzati, una nuova griglia che ristrutturerà e sanerà il pianeta.
Sento questo.

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 20:00
by Auriorusiana
Restructuring has been underway I think since the Pluto conjunction.
Polar city, a kingdom of united opposites? Saturn x Jupiter. Death and growth. Rebirth.

Re: THE MYSTICAL ICE CITY

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 20:58
by Black_Rose
MORTE
PER MOLTI
TANTI PIÙ MARTIRI
DEVONO LAVARE LA TERRA
COL LORO SANGUE
CONIUNCTIO OPPOSITORUM
SOLO
PER IL PICCOLO RESTO

DEATH
FOR MANY
MUCH MORE MARTYRS
MUST WASH THE EARTH
WITH THEIR BLOOD
CONJUNCTIO OPPOSITORUM
ONLY
FOR THE LITTLE REST