Page 1 of 1

MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:16
by Black_Rose
I have found with certainty that beyond a threshold of DMT my brain interacts with my mobile phone, with the machine.

In practice, the cell phone apparently begins to go haywire and instead, upon careful observation, it gives me precise messages.
Without me clicking or typing anything.

I swear to you this is incredible!
Alien 👽

I perceive a primitive mathematical intelligence in these manifestations of my brain!

Last time I received a clear and an encrypted message, with light pulses.

I would like to know if there is anyone else in this forum that these things happen to.

I would like to understand better, I have not found anything specific online.

Thanks

Image
Image

Image

MAN MACHINE

The word MAN comes from the Sanskrit root bhu- which later became hu- (from which also humus = earth). Man therefore means "creature generated by the EARTH".
In Hebrew instead it seems to derive from the word FIRE.

MACHINE from the Latin machina, millstone, stone wheel.

MAN MACHINE = EARTH / FIRE / WHEEL / STONE
THE FIRST STONE
SATOR / SATURN
THE SOWER

OPHANIM
Image

Image

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:56
by Black_Rose

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 13:47
by Black_Rose
Image

Jericho is the oldest city in the world, the city of the BLIND healed by Christ.

Image

THE MACHINE MAN
IS A BLIND MAN
HEALED IN JERICHO
AN ICE
MYSTICAL CITY
OF FIRE


Image

THE HANGED WOMAN
Image



MACHINEMAN1.png

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 14:04
by Black_Rose
TWO OF SWORD AND GODDESS OF JUSTICE

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 14:12
by Black_Rose
Image

ON THE TOP
A JESTER GRIN
THUS ASCEND
IS AN INTERROGATIVE
BUT DESCEND
IT'S EVEN MORE PUNITIVE

Image
Image

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 19:55
by Auriorusiana
https://youtu.be/LEKwQxO4EZU

The spiral on the crown of Saturn reminds me of this. I’ve seen so many in the music industry fall into it unknowingly. So many. I had my foot in the door at one point

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 20:57
by Black_Rose
WWOOOWWWW BELLISSIMO!
:mrgreen:
Mi viene in mente qualcuno di mia conoscenza.
AHAHAHAHAH

https://www.mondoformiche.it/2012/08/fo ... a.html?m=1

Qui ci sono anche i tacchini :shock:
https://youtu.be/vbnfCsAI0ps

Re: MACHINE MAN

Posted: 20 Dec 2020 21:51
by Auriorusiana
Recently I drew the exact image of the eye with the false halo/ring. One eye saturn one eye Jupiter