Page 1 of 1

What you thinking about Pyramides?

Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:26
by 3301313.1411033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtgNSHe ... SVaG6c1FlW

the subtitle you can translate on english when you change the languange on auto translate on english

very interesting

--------------------

Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:03
by BeN1
--------------------

Re: What you thinking about Pyramides?

Posted: 15 Jan 2021 21:35
by Auriorusiana
they could light the world

--------------------

Posted: 15 Jan 2021 21:48
by BeN1
--------------------

Re: What you thinking about Pyramides?

Posted: 15 Jan 2021 21:54
by Redbeck
3301313.1411033 you've posted a lot, thank you for all your effort to date and welcome to the Oracle forum community. Kind regards RedbeckSie haben viel gepostet.

3301313.1411033 Vielen Dank für Ihre bisherigen Bemühungen und willkommen in der Oracle-Forum-Community. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Redbeck

Da dies jedoch ein englischsprachiges Forum ist, werden wir in Zukunft auf Englisch bleiben

The pyramids are the world's tuning fork, I still connect with them through so many strands of my life web, as they are constantly revealing new secrets which I see as a finely timed process adminstered from a higher plane, like a trail of breadcrumbs to a bird.


Image


Image

Re: What you thinking about Pyramides?

Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:49
by Black_Rose
STARS
FROM THE ONE
TO FOUR
FROM INFINITY
TO FINITE
THROUGH THE FRACTAL
ONE STEP AT A TIME
unnamed.gif
unnamed.gif (3.67 KiB) Viewed 4016 times

Re: What you thinking about Pyramides?

Posted: 16 Jan 2021 14:42
by Black_Rose
Last night I dreamed that I was offered an old job again.
The world was at the end.
But some of us were given a special task.
Mine was written in a kind of handwritten and hand-drawn cardboard brochure.
I don't know by whom. It was very mysterious and fascinating.
Study the three stars and speak of them to the remaining humanity!
I had the impression that my task was the most difficult and that everyone was placing great hope in me.
I also saw a kind of energetic opening between these three stars and the earth.
How will I do?
I was rather worried because I didn't seem to understand much.
This morning I connected the THREE STARS to the belt of Orion and the Queen of Hearts.
But in a completely intuitive way, without having full awareness of the meaning.
Image

Re: What you thinking about Pyramides?

Posted: 17 Jan 2021 18:50
by Auriorusiana