Page 1 of 1

It's snowing

Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:10
by Black_Rose
<3<3<3
Image

Re: It's snowing

Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:53
by Black_Rose
Image

Re: It's snowing

Posted: 28 Dec 2020 21:37
by Nazheek
I remember when I was younger, I didn't believe in snow. I thought it was just something they do in Hollywood movies.

Re: It's snowing

Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:08
by Black_Rose
Image
POMONA & VERTUMNUS
Image
20201229_120607.jpg
Image
:mrgreen: https://youtu.be/CMBNUQMpwOM
AND I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED THE GRAPPA

Re: It's snowing

Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:09
by Black_Rose
Love is a sweet poison
that intoxicates Heart
with gentle truth

I cannot explain otherwise
the contradiction
that it emanates
Image

Re: It's snowing

Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:55
by Black_Rose
Against every your will
love is a cosmic spiral
that brings you back
at the center of the uni-versal
galaxy
Image

Re: It's snowing

Posted: 29 Dec 2020 15:06
by Black_Rose
Image
Image
Image
Image