Page 1 of 1

144,000

Posted: 10 Jul 2021 14:51
by Lannix
....................

Re: 144,000

Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:09
by Beware
They wear robes of white and are known for their practice of baptizing.

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 00:17
by Auriorusiana
You’ve spoken to several here already. And you alone will hardly be able to determine this, as is apart of the point. A good bit of these selected are not the general sense of human, some have already lived and some are yet to come into this realm.

And yes we’re all early here I mean from the point of time as we experience it as physical bodies, time works differently when you aren’t entirely controlled by the revolutions of the earth around the sun.

There’s also more than just 144k I think a big point of the the Zeros is that you can continue adding them and the number of people would get bigger but the numbers 1 + 4 + 4 will always remain the same.

We are all born with select counterparts, it is a driving force of love and friendship itself, just as maybe you have to have a highschool sweetheart before you can conceive the idea of a true love you have to encounter twin flames before you meet a soul mate

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 00:19
by Auriorusiana
But I agree with your frustration on this time thing, it’s not linear at all, the times of the prophets and works change subtly with every iteration of the universe and every era aw to make a point of it.

The moment jesus spoke about the antichrist he incepted it into existence and so did he heaven so when he said the day is upon us he wasn’t technically wrong just pointing out the nature of time when complimented with a force prior to the creation of the medium of time

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 00:23
by Auriorusiana
I’ll tell you this rn. You can meet certain birds by your window that will be considered holy and a part of this. They may never be given human consciousness, they may operate on their animal instinct forever but that doesn’t have anything to do with being anointed.

With that fact alone people have difficulties understanding what determines the anointed etc I mean you can certainly steal the crown but you won’t be shown how to use it the same as when it is gifted

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:38
by Beware
I've met 3 such birds all at once, they circled around me while my best friend wasn't looking! I was talking him about how I've been noticing birds recently. One was right in front of us and I had just come to the conclusion that there is nothing strange about the birds, and he shortly escorted himself to the restroom at Starbucks (across the street). During this time, two more birds appeared and circled around me until I heard my friend walking back, then two flew away and one walked in a straight line all the way down the sidewalk. Once it reached the intersection it looked back, then flew away.

I WILL FIND YOU BIRD.

--- DISCLOSURE ---
If you find yourself thinking like this, settle down and get help. Meditate on it for a very very long time and analyze yourself.

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:37
by Auriorusiana
Yes I’d say this kind of nearly insane thinking is a slippery slope, however, it doesn’t mean the sign is any less significant and isn’t all illusion.

Speak a truth in any environment it is likely that the birds will react as it causes reaction in you, but that doesn’t mean everytime a bird chirps it’s bc you said something profound

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:02
by Auriorusiana

Re: 144,000

Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:07
by Auriorusiana
https://youtu.be/zsIdN9REaDc

This was a pretty good series btw

Re: 144,000

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 00:48
by Black_Rose
12 Tribes of Is-Ra-El x 12

Square of 12

x 1000 symbolically represents an eternal lineage

Image

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums-static/di ... andra.html

Re: 144,000

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:02
by Auriorusiana
If a family tree goes in a circle long term and “branches” to return back to itself I find that shape very fitting

Re: 144,000

Posted: 04 Nov 2021 21:00
by Redbeck
È bello rivederti mia cara Black Rose. Spero che tu sia impegnato, felice e ti senta in salute. Alcuni diagrammi della Nuova Gerusalemme che ho trovato. Tanti auguri Redbeck


Great to see you back again my dear Black Rose. I hope you are busy, happy and feeling healthy. Some New Jerusalem diagrams I found. Best wishes Redbeck.

Image


Image


Image


Image

Re: 144,000

Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:41
by Black_Rose
Ciao Redbeck, di salute sto bene ma sono stanca.

Stanca della cecità che mi circonda, stanca di questa assoluta immobilità.

Sono terribilmente stanca.

E quando sto così poi divento cattiva.

-*-*-*-*

Hi Redbeck, my health is fine but I'm tired.

Tired of the blindness that surrounds me, tired of this absolute immobility.

I am terribly tired.

And when I'm like this then I get bad.

Re: 144,000

Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:47
by Auriorusiana
That’s horrible actually you usually burn with life, i hope you rest and feel better