Page 1 of 1
I
Posted: 18 Jul 2021 23:30
by Node
Re: I
Posted: 18 Jul 2021 23:32
by Node
Re: I
Posted: 18 Jul 2021 23:33
by Node
Re: I
Posted: 02 Sep 2021 23:46
by Cheshire
Node wrote: 18 Jul 2021 23:33
Step 1: Identify the cipher using this website:
https://www.dcode.fr/cipher-identifier
Step 2: After typing in all the numbers and clicking "ANALYZE" you get these suggested ciphers:
https://imgur.com/a/mNbpCPy
Step 3: ASCII Code is the top suggested so I use that cipher to get these results:
https://imgur.com/a/FFe25Kg
Step 4: Turns out that using OCT/3 results in a link to a website that welcomes you to a rabbit hole
https://terminal161625518.wordpress.com/
Re: I
Posted: 03 Sep 2021 01:41
by Node
Re: I
Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:11
by Cheshire
I seek both the pleasant and unpleasant revelations

Re: I
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 00:32
by Auriorusiana
Have you found the key to the rabbit hole? Also much appreciation for laying out methods to begin for people who arent savvy in cryptology
The code detector site says the rabbit hole might be Vignere
"We are here to hulp"
Re: I
Posted: 05 Sep 2021 23:13
by Cheshire
L and R may help in the rabbit hole

Re: I
Posted: 06 Sep 2021 21:28
by Redbeck
Cheshire it has been a while welcome back I hope you enjoyed your journey, or was it that you never really left? Marvellous material from Node, would you not say? And Auriorusiana you are always so constructively busy. Redbeck
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchemy/ADVENT%202196.htm
Re: I
Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:28
by Cheshire
It feels good to be back

I hadn't been on much but recently I have been on more often. Conducting studies in the outside world can be quite a journey.
Yeah, a lot of the material and artwork are symbolic and interesting.