Hymn to Council
Posted: 10 Oct 2021 00:07
Smoke and mirrors allegedly draw us nearer
Although they drive the wedge of fear, you can harvest mother’s tear, lest not and she cry for nothing, the best of the lot will die with their mouths frothing.
Naught taught your bed can be coffin and cot, all these diseases and it is the reasons of the lies that make us cough.
Caught as the great nothing masquerading as something im not, I became as I sought, in the world of beasts and bots the hybrid was refused and the cornerstone he begot.
Many of my mind I’m not special but one of a kind, here today and gone tomorrow, here to whisk away and seed your sorrows.
Heard us like cattle I will show you the meaning of a snakes rattle, with scythe and rake I reap and take, I cut the breaks and the rut is what I make. She’ll surely show you Sheol, make you her meal, eaten and beaten until your only thought is treason.
All those in the club without rhyme or reason, only a year ago I thought myself ready to begin, my vision of family preyed upon, by the mechanical animals of kings and dons, in the world of quantitative hierarchies you are peasant lest you be reverend, all in poverty what’s the difference? Why take interest? Am I the expected guest of advent? Surely I can’t be alone, we all have family, yet we are all wandering and rambling.
Stand tall, heed the call, heard the birds and stake a snake, brand the man and call him your friend, eat the kids and take your bids, we’ve already missed the fish now you look for a rebound to your lost love bc you shot and blasphemed the dove.
I,we, Is and Am would like to say you caught a good fish here (apparently I mean my ego would know wouldn’t it) but your mechanical observations are the bane of my existence and why I haven’t come sooner through this. Felt family here but I knew what was lurking in this fish net, there’s no real goal or profit with me even if you did drink my blood. Sorry to disappoint cannibalistic tendencies, if you know what’s good for you via your own belief systems you stop observing so closely/playing your psychological pandering games, I know I’m protected and I know you know that you want to test how much that’s protected let’s give a good example.
I was supposed to die by conventional understanding however bc plot device I was woken up and healed. You can imagine the consequences of messing with more of my kind. I can see you and myself at the same table watching our little globe earth, if you have respect for human lives and your own you will follow the philosophy of Prometheus and Zeus properly, even though we all likely loath those names now
Although they drive the wedge of fear, you can harvest mother’s tear, lest not and she cry for nothing, the best of the lot will die with their mouths frothing.
Naught taught your bed can be coffin and cot, all these diseases and it is the reasons of the lies that make us cough.
Caught as the great nothing masquerading as something im not, I became as I sought, in the world of beasts and bots the hybrid was refused and the cornerstone he begot.
Many of my mind I’m not special but one of a kind, here today and gone tomorrow, here to whisk away and seed your sorrows.
Heard us like cattle I will show you the meaning of a snakes rattle, with scythe and rake I reap and take, I cut the breaks and the rut is what I make. She’ll surely show you Sheol, make you her meal, eaten and beaten until your only thought is treason.
All those in the club without rhyme or reason, only a year ago I thought myself ready to begin, my vision of family preyed upon, by the mechanical animals of kings and dons, in the world of quantitative hierarchies you are peasant lest you be reverend, all in poverty what’s the difference? Why take interest? Am I the expected guest of advent? Surely I can’t be alone, we all have family, yet we are all wandering and rambling.
Stand tall, heed the call, heard the birds and stake a snake, brand the man and call him your friend, eat the kids and take your bids, we’ve already missed the fish now you look for a rebound to your lost love bc you shot and blasphemed the dove.
I,we, Is and Am would like to say you caught a good fish here (apparently I mean my ego would know wouldn’t it) but your mechanical observations are the bane of my existence and why I haven’t come sooner through this. Felt family here but I knew what was lurking in this fish net, there’s no real goal or profit with me even if you did drink my blood. Sorry to disappoint cannibalistic tendencies, if you know what’s good for you via your own belief systems you stop observing so closely/playing your psychological pandering games, I know I’m protected and I know you know that you want to test how much that’s protected let’s give a good example.
I was supposed to die by conventional understanding however bc plot device I was woken up and healed. You can imagine the consequences of messing with more of my kind. I can see you and myself at the same table watching our little globe earth, if you have respect for human lives and your own you will follow the philosophy of Prometheus and Zeus properly, even though we all likely loath those names now