Seasons Greetings
Posted: 15 Dec 2014 23:18
The compliments of the season, I wish all comers good health both spiritual and physical, warmth, love and illumination.
I'm heading off the grid to spend three weeks on a sustainable permaculture following farm in the foothills of the Pyrenees, and I mean off the grid, solar powered and little chance of an internet connection unless I travel some way. In the words of Captain Oates, "I may be some time!" Nevertheless as a mere spoke in this wheel of forum, I would urge everybody to keep contributing to the path of global change, for certainly you are needed to help steer this seemingly ever darkening world toward a pool of comforting light. There is a sliver of solace on every corner if we continue to proceed with unity and purpose through the blizzard of negativity.
I'm heading off the grid to spend three weeks on a sustainable permaculture following farm in the foothills of the Pyrenees, and I mean off the grid, solar powered and little chance of an internet connection unless I travel some way. In the words of Captain Oates, "I may be some time!" Nevertheless as a mere spoke in this wheel of forum, I would urge everybody to keep contributing to the path of global change, for certainly you are needed to help steer this seemingly ever darkening world toward a pool of comforting light. There is a sliver of solace on every corner if we continue to proceed with unity and purpose through the blizzard of negativity.