Re: Quantum Mechanics and the hypothetical existence of a 5D simulation
Posted: 19 Mar 2022 06:27
Excuse my ignorance of not fully reading the discussion at hand, as I’m not even sure this has anything to do with the discussion or topic, but I read the title of the possibility of a 5 dimensional reality.
I’ve pondered this before, because scientists try to crack the paradox of this sort of existence. But I’ve wondered that if we live in a 4 dimensional reality with 4 dimensional perspective, that clarifies the fact that we quite obviously by the laws of our nature, are unable to perceive anything in a 5 dimensional view. Thus, in a sense, doesn’t this already prove the existence of a 5 dimensional reality? Because we wouldnt even be capable of “seeing” this without living on that plane of dimensions.
Does this make any sense? Enlighten me
I’ve pondered this before, because scientists try to crack the paradox of this sort of existence. But I’ve wondered that if we live in a 4 dimensional reality with 4 dimensional perspective, that clarifies the fact that we quite obviously by the laws of our nature, are unable to perceive anything in a 5 dimensional view. Thus, in a sense, doesn’t this already prove the existence of a 5 dimensional reality? Because we wouldnt even be capable of “seeing” this without living on that plane of dimensions.
Does this make any sense? Enlighten me