Re: The future
Posted: 14 May 2022 07:29
Time travel is very possible, in accordance to Albert Einstien General relativity. Time travel to the past is theoretically possible in certain general relativity spacetime geometries that permit traveling faster than the speed of light, such as cosmic strings, traversable wormholes, and Alcubierre drives.KS_66061 wrote: 26 Apr 2022 17:57 Thanks for answering but I'm not satisfied with this answer, I'm really looking forward to seeing and seeing the future. And yes, I am very excited to meet and work with the forum and the founder of the organization. Has time really been able to travel?
That is only one method, however obtaining these instruments would be costly and at times quite difficult, the other method is on this site 973 manuh eht 973 and the page tells you the introduction being "I thought", that is the very start of the journey: because thought is always the introduction as well in accordance to Stephen Hawkin's wormhole theory. The brain produces waves that can be practiced to forumlate riffs.