Page 1 of 1

JUST ONE THING

Posted: 15 Oct 2022 13:09
by Black_Rose




JUST ONE THING



WHEN THE LOVED IS

JUST ONE THING

WITH THE LORD

HE IS

I AM

WHO I AM

WHO I AM?

I AM THE ONE

WHO IS LIKE GOD




Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 15 Oct 2022 13:14
by Black_Rose
THE ONE IS

A. N.

HOLOCAUST

Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 15 Oct 2022 13:26
by Black_Rose


.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

NO ONE

AF ECHAD

NOSE ONE

NOSE SHOAT




I WOULD LIKE ONLY LIGHT

BUT

THERE IS NO LIGHT

WITHOUT DARKNESS

AND

THE LORD SAYS:

I WAIT UNTIL THE LAST

THE CONVERSION OF MY DEMONS



Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 15 Oct 2022 13:30
by Black_Rose
Image


THIS IS MY NEW JERUSALEM

NO ONE OUT

BE- CAUSE IN DISOBEDIENCE

THERE IS FREEDOM


Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 15 Oct 2022 13:47
by Black_Rose


YOU

YOU WHO RUN AWAY FROM LOVE

YOU ARE MY BELOVED

Image

THOSE WHO INVEST

GOLD IN MY ADVERSARY

THOSE I LOVE

THE LAST

THE LOST

ALPHA & OMEGA

I A.M.

Image










Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 15 Oct 2022 14:05
by Black_Rose
I TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU

TO REMAIN THE NECESSARY:

LOVE


Image

Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 16 Oct 2022 07:28
by Black_Rose
IMG_20221016_081344_336.jpg
.


FOR A SHORT TIME LATER

HE WILL DELIVERED UP TO ME

TO GO TO THE DEPTHS OF EARTH


.


Image

Image

Image

Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 18 Oct 2022 15:03
by Black_Rose



GARABANDAL:
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇


GREAT WARNING WILL COME

WHEN JOEY LOMANGINO

WILL SEE AGAIN

(HE WENT BLIND)

BUT

JOEY LOMANGINO IS DEAD

WRONG PROPHECY?

NO

JOEY = BABY OR YOUNG CHILD / NEWBIE

LOMANGINO = IL MANCINO = LEFT-HANDED (WAY)

Image

Image



Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 18 Oct 2022 19:37
by Redbeck
Bentornati Black_Rose e spero che vi sia piaciuto il vostro ultimo viaggio di esplorazione. Redbeck

Sorry for my late response to you and everybody else, but I have been suffering badly with Covid-19 for almost a month, hopefully I will test negative very soon! Redbeck

Image

Image

Is the prophecy still ongoing? Anonymous quoted ...JUNE 19, 2014 AT 10:04 PM
They said, "Garabandal did NOT proclaim 'God's' words.!"

Then quoted, Jeremiah 23:21-22

“I did not send the prophets,
yet they ran;
I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied.
But if they had stood in my council, then they would have proclaimed my words to my people,"
"As for Medjugorje-- The permanent sign there should happen within Mirijana's lifetime. She's around 48? I hope that comes to pass."

Re: JUST ONE THING

Posted: 20 Oct 2022 13:46
by Black_Rose
Redbeck wrote: 18 Oct 2022 19:37
Sorry for my late response to you and everybody else, but I have been suffering badly with Covid-19 for almost a month, hopefully I will test negative very soon! Redbeck
Ciao Redbeck

I'm very sorry for your Covid.

I hope you haven't vaccinated yourself with this filthy poison!

May the Lord send you his healing spirit <3