Page 1 of 1

THE ENIGMA CODE

Posted: 31 Mar 2023 00:07
by Redbeck
Greetings one and all, our Oracle community friends, may a light of positivity shine brightly on the world through your endeavours:

Site founder, content creator and architect, David Denison would draw your attention to another passage of remarkable information located on the following link, using the the signposts beneath that link as navigation aids. We hope you flourish in your own existence sufficiently to lift up those around you despite the palisades of worldly woes that encircle us.
Warmest wishes Redbeck


http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202281.htm



Image


Image


Image


Enigma Definition, Machine, History, Alan Turing, & Facts
Encyclopaedia Britannica

Enigma, device used by the German military command to encode strategic messages before and during World War II. The Enigma code was first broken by the Poles, under the leadership of mathematician Marian Rejewski, in the early 1930s.16 Mar 2023

In 1939, with the growing likelihood of a German invasion, the Poles turned their information over to the British, who set up a secret code-breaking group known as Ultra, under mathematician Alan M. Turing. Because the Germans shared their encryption device with the Japanese, Ultra also contributed to Allied victories in the Pacific. See also Cryptology: Developments during World Wars I and II.


Image

Re: THE ENIGMA CODE

Posted: 31 Mar 2023 00:09
by Redbeck
Image


Image


Image


Image

Image

Re: THE ENIGMA CODE

Posted: 31 Mar 2023 00:10
by Redbeck
Image


Image

Image


Image

“A PROTON IS 1,836 TIMES HEAVIER THAN AN ELECTRON, AND THE NUMBER 1,836 WOULD HAVE THE SAME CONNOTATIONS TO ANY ‘INTELLIGENCE’ “


Quo Vadis. I fled by night and in the grey of dawn met on the lonely way a man I knew but could not name. He said “Good morning”, I the same...

Quo Vadis
I fled by night and in the grey
of dawn met on the lonely way
a man I knew but could not name.
He said “Good morning”, I the same
and asked if he was going far.
He said “As far as Golgotha.”
And then I knew and the cock crew.

Quo Vadis is a Latin phrase meaning "Where are you going?" It is used as a proverbial phrase from the Bible (John 13:36, 16:5). ...


Image

Re: THE ENIGMA CODE

Posted: 31 Mar 2023 00:11
by Redbeck
Image

“A PROTON IS 1,836 TIMES HEAVIER THAN AN ELECTRON, AND THE NUMBER 1,836 WOULD HAVE THE SAME CONNOTATIONS TO ANY ‘INTELLIGENCE’ “

Image