Page 1 of 1

Kind of related to this website (Gematria)

Posted: 30 May 2024 08:07
by alex1092
So I've been on and off this website along with studying ancient gematria, Rosae crucis material, Mathesis, geometry, and ancient arithmetics. Anyone know or have any good gematria material or books? I've been slowly translating and learning from old ancient Latin books I've found on Archive. I have been trying to learn and translate from a particular latin book i came across, It's been difficult. I'm grateful for finding it because it's challenged everything i thought i knew about gematria and numbers in general. U strongly believe the real methods of gematria are not the mainstream stuff easily found in modern books. I've also been studying magic squares too. I think everything kind of ties together and working to learn more about it all. Thinking I might come across someone else like-minded on here. I want to learn more about all this stuff I've read most available things I could find. I try to avoid newer age books. Anyway looking forward to some replies.

Thank you

Re: Kind of related to this website (Gematria)

Posted: 02 Jun 2024 21:09
by Redbeck
Dear Alex1092,

Welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for your most thoughtful post, which is equally thought provoking. Your depth of investigative research into so many different, albeit related, strands of what is a complex subject is to be applauded, as is the level of energy which you have obviously invested in the task. We would welcome further posts describing what you have discovered on your journey to date.

An interesting link for you to follow, there are so many on the main site, plus some intriguing images of bas reliefs from the temples of Ancient Egypt to pique the Egyptologist in your work.

Kind Regards Redbeck and Dave D

https://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alche ... 0THERE.htm


Image


Image

Re: Kind of related to this website (Gematria)

Posted: 05 Jun 2024 06:46
by alex1092
Thank you so much for the response it is deeply appreciated. I will continue to dig through the site and hopefully find the truth that I'm looking for. Another thing I have noticed; Is there a reason why in some quotes throughout the site certain letters are yellow and others are red? Is there maybe a hidden message or hidden mathematics in that?

Re: Kind of related to this website (Gematria)

Posted: 05 Jun 2024 23:07
by Nazheek
alex1092 wrote: 05 Jun 2024 06:46 Thank you so much for the response it is deeply appreciated. I will continue to dig through the site and hopefully find the truth that I'm looking for. Another thing I have noticed; Is there a reason why in some quotes throughout the site certain letters are yellow and others are red? Is there maybe a hidden message or hidden mathematics in that?
Look at the numeric values of the golden numbers

Re: Kind of related to this website (Gematria)

Posted: 05 Jun 2024 23:13
by Redbeck
Alex1092 thank you for your question, a response from site creator and content architect David Denison can be found below.
Thank you too, Nazheek for your contribution in response to Alex1092's question, as ever completely on the right track.

Kind Regards Redbeck

WORDS IN RED HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD ARE IN NEARLY EVERY CASE SIGNIFYING THAT THE WORDS OR SINGLE LETTERS SO MARKED INDICATE THE NUMBER NINE.. FOR EXAMPLE R AND I.
RED IS HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD, R IS A 9 AND E+D IS A NINE AND SO ON.
NOT IN EVERY CASE BY ANY MEANS BUT SO SEQUENCED THROUGHOUT THE WORK.
FAMILIARISING ONLOOKERS TO THE PATTERNING PROCESS - DaveD



https://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alche ... 201077.htm


MEANING OF THE GOLD NINE Image