Fear Not the Veil of 'Insanity'
Posted: 01 Nov 2024 13:25
Greetings again my newfounded friends, Dave D and Redbeck. Again, I find myself being attracted to this masterful modern work that is the 973 Eht Namuh website. I know I'm an extremely new member but I sincerely love reading posts from users like 'ONE' and 'BEN1' and the active responses from Dave himself and Redbeck. I find this place as a magical window, allowing us to peer into the beautiful, chaotic order of disorder that is the ultimate framework of life.
As someone who is both Bipolar type 1, and has severe PTSD, I find one of the most crucial components when looking introspectively at the alchemist within all of us, is that, during the times in which you feel scared or nervous to continue, do not cease your exploration. Fortify your mind, heart, and soul and venture forth! Deeper into your consciousness! Dave has illumined a path and a way to decipher messages using the magickal alphabet concerning English symbols!
As a philosopher, this site is truly remarkable. Thank you to Rob Bell as well for he was actively engaging with me through YouTube comments to add me to this community. I am forever thankful. It has given me relief in knowing that perhaps I can, indeed, decipher more accurately between delusion and alchemical progression of the soul. May we all continue to seek further introspective milestones and that our curiosity is never extinguished!
As someone who is both Bipolar type 1, and has severe PTSD, I find one of the most crucial components when looking introspectively at the alchemist within all of us, is that, during the times in which you feel scared or nervous to continue, do not cease your exploration. Fortify your mind, heart, and soul and venture forth! Deeper into your consciousness! Dave has illumined a path and a way to decipher messages using the magickal alphabet concerning English symbols!
As a philosopher, this site is truly remarkable. Thank you to Rob Bell as well for he was actively engaging with me through YouTube comments to add me to this community. I am forever thankful. It has given me relief in knowing that perhaps I can, indeed, decipher more accurately between delusion and alchemical progression of the soul. May we all continue to seek further introspective milestones and that our curiosity is never extinguished!