Page 1 of 1
I’m new here..
Posted: 21 Mar 2025 11:05
by prettyp0ett

Hello, my name is Pretty Poett. I found this website from a YouTube video titled ‘5 Disturbing Websites Found On The Internet Right Now’
I am very open minded, somewhat esoteric and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m an artist, check out my music on Instagram @prettyp0ett. This website feels like I’m supposed to be on it
Re: I’m new here..
Posted: 24 Mar 2025 22:47
by Redbeck
Good evening prettyp0ett, Thank you for your artistic introduction and welcome to the Oracle Forum community, I am a musician myself, so well met as Shakespeare would often write: "By my troth, well met; Come, sit, sit, and a song."
You are indeed in the right place. Warmest Regards Redbeck
https://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured% ... ton/1b.htm

Re: I’m new here..
Posted: 26 Mar 2025 12:34
by V3INZ
Welcome welcome, dive deep down into the rabbit hole.
---<@