Page 1 of 1

--------------------

Posted: 02 Feb 2026 06:34
by BeN1

ISIS HE?

Posted: 02 Feb 2026 06:44
by Gonzo
Banksy wrote: 02 Feb 2026 06:34 no one be mad anymore?

here, this is what happened to me…

SPOILER

just be aw1re,
enjoy it bro.

🍿

π’ˆπ’“33π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
Image
IS HE OKAY

? 1
? 1
? 1

this guy, theone,
seems to be a good fella too,
you know him?? 2

do you? 1

DO U?? 2 DO GOOD.

Image

--------------------

Posted: 02 Feb 2026 06:48
by BeN1

🎰

Posted: 02 Feb 2026 12:25
by Gonzo
The Scorpion Man wrote: 02 Feb 2026 06:34
be prepared, this had been a life changing moment to me.

it was november 20th, MCMLXXXIX (Herbst)
this is what happened once upon a time in the old milennium…

I was born on a cold tuesday morning and gotten spiked by a scorpion 😫 and now we got scorpion powers.

πŸ¦‚πŸ’ͺ🦾

just be aw1re,
enjoy it bro.

🍿

π’ˆπ’“33π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
Image
Image

--------------------

Posted: 02 Feb 2026 13:43
by BeN1

eR: 🦂💪🦾

Posted: 02 Feb 2026 13:55
by Gonzo



BeN1 wrote: 02 Feb 2026 13:43
Gonzo wrote: 02 Feb 2026 12:25
The Scorpion Man wrote: 02 Feb 2026 06:34
be prepared, this had been a life changing moment to me.

it was november 20th, MCMLXXXIX (Herbst)
this is what happened once upon a time in the old milennium…

I was born on a cold tuesday morning and gotten spiked by a scorpion 😫 and now I and EYE and I got scorpion powers.

πŸ¦‚πŸ’ͺ🦾

just be aw1re,
enjoy it bro.

🍿

π’ˆπ’“33π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
Image
Image
i-Sis, could it be you're on drugs or so?!

but you seem to be funny,
I like that.
welcome to the oracle.

greetings
BeN1
thx,

is the scorpion powers maybe :?: πŸ€”
but probably the drugs.

Image

Image