What I see in 973 that others offsite did not
Posted: 30 Sep 2016 04:06
I'm very amateur with navigating the site, but I've made a previous post which was now deleted.
Basically I would caution you with this, this site is a portal to another realm, in a sense.
No, not just another realm of thinking, but by following and diving deeper into the pages you may open yourself up to an other-worldly being.
Now, most likely this will be a negative energy creation. Many of you are very intelligent, you know your materials, you've read the books, you've researched. But what I didn't know when I came here was that I was called here by something.
I can see the beast, the creature on the other side. The paintings are exactly what it looks like. This world is not our world. It does not belong to us. This life has already been created, predicted, run, and re run. The bible being a code. There is a re-occurring variable to our world, we are not "randomly here" We were created. We are the product of a machine.
Not to scare you or make you think I'm absolutely nuts, but this is my theory, which based on the website and a few other sources I can almost prove it.
Do you wonder why ghosts and demons are so fascinating? Because they are so illogical, they don't fit in our beaurocratic society, they're illogical to "us" but to the people who've taken in this site, they're very logical.
All of what I have to say is a theory. A hypothesis, and if proven and true, imagine the turmoil this would create. Our God, the nice looking man in the picture, was a machine all along. Whirring and grinding it's way through the darkness, running eternally forever, it's function solely to create. How grotesque, horrific.
Why did I come here to say all this, why should you give a shit?
I believe the world, our earth, will end in 7 years.
I've had a prediction for a while but look at the way our earth is moving, the events.
Tempatures are rising rapidly
A meteor is predicted to come very close to earth in 2023
NASA has launched a 7 year mission starting in November.
This post is honestly for those of you who want to help your selves and surrounding communities.
I CANNOT GIVE SOLID EVIDENCE.
My evidence is solely based on spiritual happenings, and this website.
If you think I may be right, help me prove it.
The day I was given was 11/12/23
Basically I would caution you with this, this site is a portal to another realm, in a sense.
No, not just another realm of thinking, but by following and diving deeper into the pages you may open yourself up to an other-worldly being.
Now, most likely this will be a negative energy creation. Many of you are very intelligent, you know your materials, you've read the books, you've researched. But what I didn't know when I came here was that I was called here by something.
I can see the beast, the creature on the other side. The paintings are exactly what it looks like. This world is not our world. It does not belong to us. This life has already been created, predicted, run, and re run. The bible being a code. There is a re-occurring variable to our world, we are not "randomly here" We were created. We are the product of a machine.
Not to scare you or make you think I'm absolutely nuts, but this is my theory, which based on the website and a few other sources I can almost prove it.
Do you wonder why ghosts and demons are so fascinating? Because they are so illogical, they don't fit in our beaurocratic society, they're illogical to "us" but to the people who've taken in this site, they're very logical.
All of what I have to say is a theory. A hypothesis, and if proven and true, imagine the turmoil this would create. Our God, the nice looking man in the picture, was a machine all along. Whirring and grinding it's way through the darkness, running eternally forever, it's function solely to create. How grotesque, horrific.
Why did I come here to say all this, why should you give a shit?
I believe the world, our earth, will end in 7 years.
I've had a prediction for a while but look at the way our earth is moving, the events.
Tempatures are rising rapidly
A meteor is predicted to come very close to earth in 2023
NASA has launched a 7 year mission starting in November.
This post is honestly for those of you who want to help your selves and surrounding communities.
I CANNOT GIVE SOLID EVIDENCE.
My evidence is solely based on spiritual happenings, and this website.
If you think I may be right, help me prove it.
The day I was given was 11/12/23