Page 1 of 1

1836

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 15:54
by hope
This marks the 1863 post on the forum.
1863 turns to 1836
A number by any other name.
image.jpeg

Re: 1836

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 17:40
by ANONYMOUS1999
1 8 3 6

1+8+3+6=18 1+8=9
1+8=9
9=3+6
9+9=18
1+8=9
18+18=36
3+6=9
36+36=72
7+2=9
72+36=108
1+0+8=9
72+108=180
36+108=144
1+4+4=9
1+8+0=9
144+108=252
2+5+2=9


A l l r o a d s l e a d t o O N E .

See, thus it's done! Make ten of one, And two let be, Make even three, And rich thou 'It be. Cast o'er the four! From five and six (The witch's tricks) Make seven and eight, 'Tis finished straight! And nine is one, And ten is none. This is the witch's once-one's-one!

JW GOETHE

~~~

Re: 1836

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 18:12
by ANONYMOUS1999
N U M B E R

unfeeling, numb, callous, insensitive, insensible, emotionless

D U M B E R

deafen, numb

DEAF & BLIND 6 6 6 6

rigid, fixed, inflexible, numb, set , set-one, six-to-one, sept-to-one, septic, A N T I S E P T I C PHI-L O S U F I

R E B M U D

stun, numb, anesthetize, daze, anaesthetize, anaesthetise

R E B M U N

dazed, stunned, light-headed, numb, groggy, bemused


The light, the right, the bright, the be right, the wrong?

G * D W I T H U S.

A narrow path.