Page 1 of 1
Where do i start?
Posted: 05 Aug 2017 08:27
by joshnwmn
I'm very new to this whole site and i'm very interested. I've spent quite awhile trying to "decipher" messages, and have obviously only scratched the surface. There just seems to be so much. I want to know what this is all about. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Re: Where do i start?
Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:54
by ANONYMOUS1999
Hi Josh,
I agree there is just SO much of interest here it can be overwhelming, yet like the header on this forum says..."Find your answers within." It may sound pretentious at first but it's really the only way, i bet many people here could tell you very interesting stories but it will just be a story if you don't have experianced it by yourself. Don't worry if you don't "understand" everything, just look for what rings true within you and let your subconcious suck it in. Every wave will break eventually after building up. As a "starter pack" here is a guy who is truly golden to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1lfjC1eH9Y 19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUYFiWdAj2A 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrloqvk5sYg 5
“There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
You feel it, don't you?”
-Jalaluddin Rumi