A Redbeckian 666th Post No Less
Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:26
Well I too have joined the redoubtable Packajos000 on my 666th Oracle Forum post, twas yesterday, thus I missed the day of record and so this post is 667. But in my defence I was in a deep slumber, when the digital revelation prompt beeped its way in. and the proximity of blue lit phones and deep reinvigorating sleep are not compatible. I wish you all a marvellous day accordingly.
And not only that, the triple-six post in question was uploaded on the 6sixth6 of December, yet more heavy duty numeric patterns emerge.
Redbeck [I bounce, you bounce, we all bounce]
PS How about a spot of William Bake's artistic genius and his beastly take on 666 to celebrate

And not only that, the triple-six post in question was uploaded on the 6sixth6 of December, yet more heavy duty numeric patterns emerge.
Redbeck [I bounce, you bounce, we all bounce]
PS How about a spot of William Bake's artistic genius and his beastly take on 666 to celebrate
