Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...
-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
-
packajos000
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
- Contact:
Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...
Let It Certain Beeth:
If I Shallt Kill Not Rabbit, Rabbit Shallt Kill I, Shall I Kill,
?
If I Shallt Kill Not Rabbit, Rabbit Shallt Kill I, Shall I Kill,
?
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...
Hail Packajos000 how art thou brave knight. Talking of which in light hearted mode, there is a fictional homicidal rabbit, The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog in the Monty Python film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. More to follow.....


-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: Shallt I And Rabbit Be, And None Others; Shall I kill Rabbit, If Shall Rabbit To Kill I?...
Is that a pentacle I see before me Sir Packajoss000, I believe it is and further to the subject of rabbits, despite my jolly jest earlier, in certain Tarot decks the card featuring the rabbit is the Ten of Pentacles.

and on occasion the Six of Pentacles

and also on occasion the Ace of Pentacles

And in addition the combination of rabbit and pentagrams most Wiccan


and on occasion the Six of Pentacles

and also on occasion the Ace of Pentacles

And in addition the combination of rabbit and pentagrams most Wiccan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest