Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Post by Nazheek »

Greetings!
I feel like making a reference to Bilbo Baggins final birthday celebration but thats neither here nor there.

Today marks my 17th year on Earth being the ceaseless problem child for my family! Thats a feat worth something, 17 years of pure monotony.

It also marks about one year of my conversion to Pantheism. A few days ago was Freyfaxi, the feast to Frey. Today I decided to enjoy both of those feasts on the same day. I have after all just lost my weight and got fit as a proper man should be, and I don't want it all back!

So, I brought my extended family to a wonderful irish-heritage restaurant here in the heart of my home Florida, named Raglan Road. We had live music, dancing, and a hearty feast to celebrate.

Today I hope you all the best, and I promise I will return to my occasional flurry of posts.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Post by hope »

HAPPY BIRTH DAY
3-3-3

Belated wishes Nazheek


image.jpeg


NAZHEEK
5-1-8-8-5-5-2
7 letters in Nazheek
Adding up to 70
7
Last edited by hope on 09 Sep 2018 23:43, edited 2 times in total.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Post by hope »

THE LIGHT IS RISING NOW RISING IS THE LIGHT


image.jpeg



HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR NAZHEEK HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU






http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202082.htm


http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... NTAIN.html
Last edited by hope on 09 Sep 2018 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Post by hope »

image.jpeg


NAZEEK=70=NAZHEEK
NAZHEEK=34=NAZHEEK
NAZHEEK=7=NAZHEEK
Last edited by hope on 09 Sep 2018 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Post by hope »

HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR NAZHEEK HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU



image.jpeg
Last edited by hope on 09 Sep 2018 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Post by hope »

B115A36B-3BA7-41AE-84C7-502C604BB836.png
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest