Abracadabra/incantation

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Greetings once again!

I have taken larger steps in the process of investigating this website, with the help of friends like koguntetsu, who taught me how to use numerology in the way of dave dennison.
I have also uncovered some similarities and references that are identical to dave Dennisons work. For example the word:

ABRACADABRA

It is the first thing you read when entering 973 Eht namuh: A MAZE IN ABRACADABRA, which soon goes all the way to one letter of A.

But let's take a closer look at the word abracadabra, for like the white rabbit said "the answer is right in front of you the whole time". I pondered these words and came across this:
IMG_1874.PNG

I then proceeded to read more about the word abracadabra which I soon uncovered meant:

"I will create as I speak"

Ponder these words for a little, and either a complete answer or new way of thinking comes to mind as you read those words over and over just like an incantation which is what it is.
Those words have meaning right there!

Here is a source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abracadabra

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urband ... a&amp=true

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/abracadabra.html

Ancient cultures believed it to be a healing factor word. And could ward off sicknesses like during the great plague of London.
Study the links I provided and everything starts to make more and more sense. . .

-Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Red_Rose »

It is not a word to create the Magician but it is the Magician who gives strength and power to the word.

You could also say: toilet flush, and it would work!

And the Magician becomes such thanks to the inclusiveness which is Love.

Unfortunately, it is the concept of Love that is not clear to human beings.
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Red_rose,

Your post is very much indeed true. Love is something that humans don't understand. Love doesn't mean it's all about that the sensual drive for a male and a female,
But the love that burns inside each and every one of us, to keep us all together as one.
Everything has duality, two sides, and is controversial to the human race.

That is one very important subject within the site, to bring humanity together.

Thank you for your compelling and important post.

Best regards,

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

BeN1 wrote: 17 Feb 2019 00:20 Hey ho

when I read topics like this, I even love these people more, who try to "debunk" or something, cause as you guys said, it's about progressing as humans and to see something unusual in it seems not right or real 2 me, however.
Hello BeN1,

Thank you for your interesting response. I feel the same way, however this was posted before I got a better understanding of the website. It's my other post which I explain how I got this "key" that opened up to a whole big new huge world. I finally understood the site, not every single detail and message, but the purpose and a piece of the message conveyed.

There really is no mystery to the site, it just is what is is.

I AM THAT I AM

I finally understood that there was no debunking to do, nothing to solve but rather "know" what it is. I like to think of this site as a whole big brain, a knowledge place like redbeck says.

Most people immediately assume that this site is either the work of a madman, or satanic occultist.
But have they ever even read or understood the message?
Dave dennison isn't a satanist, and I'm even shocked that people think that. He talks about divine love, which is one of the main points here.

I especially like your post because, the person you describe as the always trying to debunk, is me. I feel ashamed to say, but that used to be me. All I ever wanted was the answer to the case, even though I am clearly not the real Sherlock Holmes, I am very much like him. I am a arrogant, obnoxious, know it all who thinks I can "solve" everything.
When I first heard of 973 eht namuh, I was very much my arrogant self saying this will all be a piece of cake, for I do this kind of stuff daily. It's my life!

But I am very glad to say that this particular website has changed me for good. I feel much different now. I understand the meaning of love, and bringing ourselves together.

All of the messages in this website is a metaphor for something most people don't have the patience to understand.

I apologize for this long post, I just found your comment very much captivating.

Best regards,

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:24, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
User avatar
Koguntetsu
Posts: 172
Joined: 11 Feb 2018 11:19
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Koguntetsu »

Sh3rl0ck wrote: 17 Feb 2019 06:10 But I am very glad to say that this particular website has changed me for good. I feel much different now. I understand the meaning of love, and bringing ourselves together.
Thus not only the mental and material, but the theoretical and the practical in the mathematical world, are brought into more intimate and effective connection with each other. -Ada Lovelace
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Greetings koguntetsu and BeN1

BeN1, thank you for understanding. As an addition to my change of belief, this may sound a little strange but I used to suffer from depression. But I am glad to say that 973 the human, has kept my mind off of it plus changed my view where I feel as if I'm much different from the person I used to be.

Koguntetsu, thank you for the interesting quote!
I know there is a "poem corner" on this forum, but I was thinking of maybe doing a "quote corner" if it even isn't the same thing as the poem corner.
For I feel like quotes have such good meanings in bedded within them. I have always been a fan of quotes, so thank you for this interesting one, my friend.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Redbeck »

David Denison site founder, creator and content architect, says, NOTE THE WORD ARAB AZ IN ABRA,
AND AZ IN BARA-CK. And the connectivity of the site link below:-

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202062.htm


Image


Image


Image

Image
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Redbeck »

CONTINUATION David Denison site founder, creator and content architect, says, NOTE THE WORD ARAB AZ IN ABRA, AND AZ IN BARA-CK. And the connectivity of the site link below:-

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202062.htm


Image


Image


Image


Image
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: Abracadabra/incantation

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Redbeck wrote: 19 Feb 2019 15:57 CONTINUATION David Denison site founder, creator and content architect, says, NOTE THE WORD ARAB AZ IN ABRA, AND AZ IN BARA-CK. And the connectivity of the site link below:-

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202062.htm


Image


Image


Image


Image
Redbeck,

Thank you for this advice once again from David denison.

I look forward to falling into the rabbit hole of knowledge and wisdom once again.

I'm going to be taking a short break by the way, but in my time of being gone I'll be reading the links provided.

Best regards,

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests