E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

Hi guys!

I need heeeeeeeellllllppppp PLEASE!

Image

I try to understand the meaning of this code, written by Alessio Vinci, a young italian genius who died mysteriously in Paris.

Alessio studied aerospace engineering at the Politecnico of Torino and we hypothesize that this code, which was written in reverse, concerns the cryptocurrencies, blockchain, ethereum.

Can you help us to understand?

Facebook group: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7701283331

Thanks!!!

http://www.chilhavisto.rai.it/dl/clv/Mi ... c2e6f.html
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

Redbeck PLEASE help me

David Denison, PLEASE...

Alessio was only 18 years old!

What means his code?
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

Image

A Forum for engineers in Paris.

Their motto: JE SUIS LE FORUM, JE SUIS LE FUTUR.

Alessio write: JE SAIS
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Interesting! . . .

This is the sort of subject which I really enjoy. Cryptography and ciphers/codes is my speciality.
I just need a bit more information as to what this is exactly, plus I can't read Spanish.

But I bet Mr. Dave Denison and Redbeck can help as well, for they have had a lot of experience with codes as well.

I'll see what I can come up with. Although my skills aren't too advanced with engineering and computer science. I am more of a chemist and part time detective, but I'll still try;)

Also thank you for this post. More ciphers, the better!
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

Sherlock it isn't spanish but ITALIAN!

Thank for all the help you will offer me!!!
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Redbeck »

Red_Rose I have been doing as much research as possible on your request, an interesting tragedy so young no sort of a life with so much time ahead.

This is not the answer but offers up all the connections/relationships I can find so far. It's late and I am not necessarily thinking at anywhere near my best as I have felt a sense of great loss for so much of Notre Dame in Paris, although they say they have saved the cathedral's structure, I spent a lot of time in and around that magnificent building over the 40 years leading up to 2010.

ANYWAY:-

E.T.P.
Acronym can be translated as the following, I have to think about which description are truly appropriate to a potential sinister darkside of power conspiracy, some offer fairly weak links as they are not momentous subjects???

Emissions Trading Policy
Equal Time Point
Estimated Transmit Power
Evaluation Test Procedure
Exception to Policy
Explosive Trace Portal
Extended Target Plot
Energy Technology Programs
Engineering Test Plan
Eligible Telecommunications Provider

“Je sais” translates from French as “I know”

moi je connais bien aussi, j'ai vécu à Bruxelles pendant 6 ou 7 ans....

CAM381A2LCM

CAM = Computer Aided Manufacturing no real impact here!

381A2 - SO FAR combination represents a course on the Colorado Legislature [unlikely unless he was a Wiki-leaker on the subject] and also occurs in Nietzsche, nothing in France so far although I am convinced of a French connection, I assume the victim was French speaking Swiss. Afterthought protein assembly or DNA strand.

LCM = Lowest or least common multiplier
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

Redbeck,

I actually also figured that was what he meant by LCM. I wasn't trying to figure it out, for I was pretty much gone the whole day today, but I figured the same thing with LCM. Although you also brought up some things which I haven't discovered myself.
Which by the way, thank you for the extra help and tips, it gives me a bigger picture as to what the answer might be.

ALSO! I have been greatly saddened as well when I heard the tragic fire at Notre Dam this morning. It is an iconic place in France, and a place which I always dreamed of visiting. But to hear that the great medieval cathedral is destroyed is very tragic and sad. My prayers go towards the Notre Dam, I hope that it can still somehow be saved. Thank you for mentioning this crucial topic as well, Redbeck.

*Oh, and yes, I almost forgot. Redrose, when I stated that I couldn't read Spanish, actually was a slang for not understanding a language. It isn't quite known as a trendy slang, only me and my friends made it up. But soon after you pointed it out, I realized that the slang made no sense in the way I used it. I apologize for that :lol:

Best regards,

Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Nazheek »

Rosa petalis in integrum, ibique moriemini.
Salvet totum vas moriuntur.

What do you do with a dead petal?
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

Nazheek, can you translate the phrase from latin to english? Thanks.

No petal is dead until the Rose dies.

In the blood of the Righteous Sun and Moon are purified.

Thank to all but your suggestions, for now, are far from the truth!
Last edited by Red_Rose on 16 Apr 2019 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

E.T.P. in French it refers to engineers.
Why write in reverse?
Alessio wanted to suggest the Arabic script, from left to right?
And if the code were to be read backwards?

MC L2 A1 83 MAC

or

MC L2 A1
CAM 381

I perceive that this code concerns currency, mathematical finance...
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Nazheek »

Red_Rose wrote: 16 Apr 2019 07:50 E.T.P. in French it refers to engineers.
Why write in reverse?
Alessio wanted to suggest the Arabic script, from left to right?
And if the code were to be read backwards?

MC L2 A1 83 MAC

or

MC L2 A1
CAM 381

I perceive that this code concerns currency, mathematical finance...
Leonardo de Vinci, the name being not a coincidence I say, wrote his journals in "mirror handwriting" to hide their contents.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Redbeck »

FORUM ETP I have looked this event up but according to the logo it is actually ESTP Forum, which translates as European Space Technology Platform. However ETPs within that are European Technology Platforms, they represent the first type of public-private partnership established in the research field at European level.
Many of these platforms have an environmental theme :

Environment

European Technology Platform for Sustainable Chemistry (SUSCHEM)
Water Supply and Sanitation Technology Platform (WSSTP)
Forest-Based Sector Technology Platform (FTP)
European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP)
Technology Platform on Sustainable Minerals Resources (ETP SMR)

Energy

European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell TP (HFP)
European Photovoltaic Technology Platform (Photovoltaics)
European Technology Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-ETP)
European Biofuels Technology Platform (Biofuels)
Electricity Networks for the Future (SmartGrids)
Zero Emission Fossil Fuel Power Plants (ZEP)
European Wind Energy Technology Platform (TPWind)

Transport

European Road Transport Research Advisory Council (ERTRAC)
European Rail Transport Research Advisory Council (ERRAC)
WATERBORNE ETP
European Intermodal Research Advisory Council (EIRAC)
Advisory Council for Aeronautics Research in Europe (ACARE)
European Space Technology Platform (ESTP)
Alliance for Logistics Innovation through Collaboration in Europe (ALICE)

FORUM ETP

"concevoir la ville de demain" = 'design the city of tomorrow' in English = progettare la città di domani = Gestalten Sie die Stadt von morgen

so ETP must have a relevance to architects, construction or civil engineers

French ETP acronym translations do not appear

équivalent temps plein - full-time equivalent
Établissements de Travail Protégé - Sheltered Workshops NEITHER OF THESE SEEM RELEVANT, ALSO reversing LCM to use MCL doesn't seem to work I cannot find an acronym that comes close in terms of a meaningful connection to the above. Taking a break. Redbeck
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Nazheek »

You should be searching for acronyms in FRENCH and ITALIAN and not in ENGLISH
This man, I believe, was not an anglophone.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

I noticed that there are multiple possibilities as to what each of these words can stand for. Meaning it will take a while until we find out which one matches up the best with each other.

But take a look at this https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/CAM there is A LOT of things as to what this could stand for.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

Thank you all.
These are all connections we have already made but which, for now, don't lead to a realistic conclusion.

In my opinion FORUM ETP has a role in this story, with the Polytechnic of Turin.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests