Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments; love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
I have found the greatest love of my life, and I am filled with joy. To you, my dearest, I love you so. The sound of your name, the red blush on your cheeks, and the laughter that blesses my ears, I love you. Your skin is as fair as a lady's, your eyes as strong as a burning fire, and the drums of the natives beat through your heart.
Sonnet 116
Sonnet 116
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Re: Sonnet 116
116
17
8
The 8 is the great Karmic equalizer, a force that just as easily creates as it destroys.
17
8
The 8 is the great Karmic equalizer, a force that just as easily creates as it destroys.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest