Crunchlord you're everywhere, good to see you again so soon, great image, and thank you Hope for the original.
Try a
June landscape by Bruce Crane no numbers just pure, occasionally flaming but joyous June. Hold on, I am still thinking......... yet there is a number in and amongst and that is my birthday on the 27th of June which is a 9, so 27 06 2019 = 9 + 6 + 3 = 1+ 8 = 9
Not only that but the Crane canvas is dated 1908 on the back, "Now there's a funny thing!" as the late great Max Miller often said......."Listen, Listen!" 1 + 9 + 0 + 8 = 1 + 8 = 9
"Hey, hey we're the monkees and people say we monkey around we're too busy singing to put anybody down" I'm not quite sure why I wrote that, a previous life persona moving the literary finger most likely. 1966-68
