--------------------

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: that line I heard in that rap song

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

"I never thought about how we were all just numbers"

Quite compelling indeed!

We are all made of atoms, no matter the species. Even a possible unkown extraterrestrial is made of atoms. And atoms consist of numbers.

Deep science, and interesting thinking.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest