Indeed seasons greetings to all here on the Oracle forum. I dont think there ever is a time where everything is ok, at least in my life, but the holidays are a special time where all those thoughts can be forgotten and just give thanks as well as peace and love on earth. So merry Christmas to all from the detective.
As a rock fan, I think it's only right to include a link to one of my favorite holiday songs which also best describes christmas time for me;)
https://youtu.be/3LLl4IqXi6w
Xmas time of the year by Greenday
Lyrics:
Seasons greeting cards and Christmas
Lights light up the city
At the end of the year
This time I got no resolutions
Giving thanks for nothing
But joy into the year
Tonight friends are what its worth
Peace and love on Earth
And another year giving thanks again
The sleigh bells deck the halls with good will
Say a prayer the lost souls
Christmas time of the year
Tonight friends are what its worth
Peace and love on Earth
And another year giving thanks again
Somewhere around a plastic manger
Giving thanks to strangers
Christmas time of the year