Newcomer but not a dummy

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Newcomer but not a dummy

Post by Helios »

Alright your boy has been reading up a lot now, and I’m ready to learn more
I’m a graphic designer, open abt my identity, I first found interests in mythology in Percy Jackson has a kid, I’m not at all minded with the actual processes of deciphering and numbers, I’m specifically interested in the weird like, coincidences happening now that I’m here

Coincidence is a bad word but I think you understand what I’m trying to articulate here.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Post by Helios »

This bird you cannot change
Last edited by Helios on 09 Apr 2020 03:10, edited 1 time in total.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Post by Helios »

Can anyone give me some music taste opinions? I quite like Lynyrd Skynyrd and Ozzy.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Post by Helios »

what is a killer when a man has no concept of murder? What is a saint when a man has no concept of a miracle ?
Last edited by Helios on 09 Apr 2020 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Post by Helios »

Ouranos Cycling and cycling, only calmed by the earths intervention
Last edited by Helios on 09 Apr 2020 03:12, edited 1 time in total.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Newcomer but not a dummy

Post by Helios »

Thank you all here for helping me learn. Met a lot of sick friends through here. All I can say about the site is keep learning keep digging
Last edited by Helios on 09 Apr 2020 03:13, edited 1 time in total.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests