Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Themis=11 (titan of justice, inspiration for Statue of Liberty, often depicted blind as justice is objective)
MAF = 11
If themis is substituted for below, sum changes to 1
If yygeia substituted for below, sum becomes 8
If Hygeia, (original post) sum changes to 9
These 3 alone amount to 18 = 9, 9/3 = 3
I’ll try another 3
Apollo, Helios, Dionysus
8,5,9 = 21 = 3/3 = 1
21/3 = 7
Not entirely sure what to make of this or if I even did it correctly bc I used a calculator for the equations I’m not good with numbers.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Apologies. I’m still learning the math I’ll practice more.
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.