Another David Denison signpost for you our communal mind to follow down into the mine of information and site enlightenment.
Kind Regards Redbeck
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 20991.html








Don’t stop Ben, there’s no such thing as dangerous thoughts on here. Being anti is the most fundamental affliction of our kind, a kind defiled by centuries and quite aware to the fact that humans are the most self-violent species ever known. War? The dog people of Sirius see our in-fighting as a conflict, for as such to them such a fruitless endeavor seems meaningless. But for us humans, we are born with hatred as a product of our hateful, spiteful god. Dare I not capitalize, shall he strike me down! Hate and love are the same thing, I’ve said to myself many times and as is the truth.BeN1 wrote: 05 May 2020 21:28 if I should not show these depressive negative thoughts, cause it's inappropriate, I will stop from now on, just wanted 2 make clear and also people should know, that not all that glitters is gold.
From now on, I'll be less anti.
greetings
BeN1
I’m glad that my post made you rewatch the film, I myself haven’t seen it in probably a decade but it is in my mind a piece of the Western canon and deeply ingrained in our culture.IoBoI wrote: 09 May 2020 09:56 And after a recent LSD induced breakdown, my first bad trip, though I view it as a necessary poisonous experience. I watched the matrix again and I realized like, yes some would say pull the wool over my eyes let my forget and some would prefer the truth as us, but in reality there’s countless different pills and degrees of their effects.
You enjoy a movie bc you buy into the reality even for a second that this true and thus slip into an illusion.
You enjoy a tasty treat not bc you see every chemical and physiological process taking place but bc you just eat it and take it at face value.
This is the same concept behind why an artist is inclined to be a perfectionist bc they see through the illusion of every technique and tool used to make their project while a viewer would just only see the finished product.
If you spend all your time examining the infrastructure and clockwork of reality you’ll never have any time to let yourself unwind and enjoy it. This is why through my god I’m able to balance a blissful ignorance with substantial knowledge on how to carry myself
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests