The Echo
Re: The Echo
man you present something cool new and impressive every time and you do it so much quicker and effectively than my “little” rants
•
Re: The Echo
It’d be cool if you could work with the primals/constants for a greater cause and I bet the primals would be happy doing it.
•
Re: The Echo
....................
Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Echo
I know the echo is real. I don’t always mean to access the records I wish sometimes I could turn it off it can be overwhelming. Though I can’t say I don’t enjoy waking up with new ideas to aid me
•
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: The Echo
Lannix my dear chap, firstly, my profound apologies but I have only recently unearthed your PM of 13th of May, and I have a technical issue in that I am unable to reply to PMs. Not in the sense that I can't physically write replies but even then it takes me what seems an inordinate length of time to get round to it, in my defence as you might imagine I am inundated with a wide spread of site and forum based tasks at all hours of the day. However, my replies to PMs are 'sent' in terms of the click of a key, but just stay in the outbox never transfer to sent box, so they never go anywhere other than perhaps into the ether.
What you wrote of your experiences in your original PM is powerful material that if you care to air it on the forum itself, would provide an invaluable description of a multi-headed awakening to any number of others who have found solace in this place. Writing a experience phenomenon down in the first place can prove immensely cathartic to the author.
I too pick up on the echo, much more so during the coronavirus lockdown, I am in what they call the "Shielded" category in the UK, so a no going outdoors status, although I do have to when there's noone else around, if only for 10 minutes. But other than that the situation feels more like how my subconscious translates the concept of solitary confinement in a prison, so the echo is a stimulus to deeper thinking even though it might arise from a mirror of self. It is a fascinating thought process and in some respects I find it has a threefold inpact: comfort, transformation as well as opening a pathway to truth.
Kind Regards Redbeck

What you wrote of your experiences in your original PM is powerful material that if you care to air it on the forum itself, would provide an invaluable description of a multi-headed awakening to any number of others who have found solace in this place. Writing a experience phenomenon down in the first place can prove immensely cathartic to the author.
I too pick up on the echo, much more so during the coronavirus lockdown, I am in what they call the "Shielded" category in the UK, so a no going outdoors status, although I do have to when there's noone else around, if only for 10 minutes. But other than that the situation feels more like how my subconscious translates the concept of solitary confinement in a prison, so the echo is a stimulus to deeper thinking even though it might arise from a mirror of self. It is a fascinating thought process and in some respects I find it has a threefold inpact: comfort, transformation as well as opening a pathway to truth.
Kind Regards Redbeck

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 24 guests