Chaos to Make us

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Chaos to Make us

Post by IoBoI »

Tribulation to see the machinations
Die so you may fly
Your ego is not your Neo
Gaia aches, we think we see so we may take
We slaughter as the earth gets hotter
We seek when it never left
We are the meek and they are the rest
Inheritance is ours so their Arrogance is their Tower
Babylon in Apocryphon, carry on so we may all seek the Son
The hour is nigh their Tower is plight
There is no Construction without Destruction, human construct is a disease among us.
Burn so you may learn, Grow so you may Row your Boat
The renaissance is here, in your hearts I strike fear, in your years of tears we will make you hear
You must now be forced, your minds grow hoarse, yet you sit and whine like a bitch who is self endorsed.
I will show you hell and I will show you the well, we will make you ache and we will help you create. Your existence is a tumor you thrive on rumors, you see not so there you must rot.
The veil is lifting and your hail is shifting. You are not men but pigs, opinions of good and evil blinded by the fig. You consume use and abuse so now you may lose be refused and be accused.
You’ve been watched and you’ve been weighed, you’ve been patched and filleted. We are coming, you have lost you must repay the cost or be left to rot.
•
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: Chaos to Make us

Post by Redbeck »

Dear IoBoI, It strikes me that while you have made a major contribution already to the Oracle forum, I have neither welcomed you nor thanked you, so here I am proffering a virtual hand. The poetic piece above is exceptional you make your mark amongst our assembled company with ease.

Kind Regards Redbeck.

Image
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: Chaos to Make us

Post by IoBoI »

This made me actually smile. All I ever needed was a wise hand letting me know I’m living right:)
•
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest