Terras Cradle
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: Terras Cradle
many years, I live once but I hear, we feel the source near. Time goes in cycles what will repeat in these years?
My biggest childhood fear, and now I know why, now I know why I feel the need to cry.
It could be near, unless we break from it’s jaws and pry.
Maybe I just worry too much, maybe im running out of luck.
Who knows, we can only do our best, face the test, and I know I will continue to sound like a dunce, but we all are here twice or once.
Pray pray pray, before the days
My biggest childhood fear, and now I know why, now I know why I feel the need to cry.
It could be near, unless we break from it’s jaws and pry.
Maybe I just worry too much, maybe im running out of luck.
Who knows, we can only do our best, face the test, and I know I will continue to sound like a dunce, but we all are here twice or once.
Pray pray pray, before the days
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: Terras Cradle
I am harsh, all truths are half truths I do have my own farce, follow the loving feminines, who know less of the the thoughts I cultivate, for good and evil.
I can design a sustainable neighborhood, I can burn a man and shove him in his unobtainable hood, I can build, will, kill, and till. You can too, you are the what in a who.
Many call us here living in a zoo, take advantage of us, make us rue, always have, life goes in these loops, a finite set of ways to experience the world, oh woe, oh rue.
Still it is beautiful, it is gorgeous, horrendous, stupendous, and dutiful to our needs, to even the weeds, god bless the seed.
I can design a sustainable neighborhood, I can burn a man and shove him in his unobtainable hood, I can build, will, kill, and till. You can too, you are the what in a who.
Many call us here living in a zoo, take advantage of us, make us rue, always have, life goes in these loops, a finite set of ways to experience the world, oh woe, oh rue.
Still it is beautiful, it is gorgeous, horrendous, stupendous, and dutiful to our needs, to even the weeds, god bless the seed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests